Intro Hi There!

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

iostream

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
So i was part of a hacking community for Private hacks and have been interested in creating hacks for myself and others to enjoy. im sure the story is the same for alot of you but with zero coding knowledge and no real place to start i was lost :(

Very fortunately i was looking on youtube for simple C++ guides and i came across fleep's Youtube Videos! i was very impressed with the amount of effort and detail that had gone into the tutorials and decided to work hard and study what he was trying to show us.

I have a better understanding of C++ now and although im still very much learning i am confident i am on the right track. If there is anything i can help with my main skill sets are in photoshop and other such things.

Thanks for reading!

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. I've been thinking about creating some graphics for future trainers, but I'm not the best at graphics. If you're willing to help with some in the future it would be greatly appreciated and I would be willing to return the favor with coding assistance or reversing. Look forward to seeing you around the forums.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts