Intro Hi, Skeg Here!

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Skeg

May 24, 2012
Hey Guys, My Name Is Skeg, But Some People Know Me As SkegAudio. Well To Start Of On My Intro I Want To Tell That I'm A 17 Year Guy Who Is Good At Graphic Effects, Video Effects, 3D Animation, And Also Great At Hacking (Black/White). I Like To Be A Disco Jokey, Or DJ, In The Weekends. I Like To Shuffle On Dance Music, Like: House, Electro House, And Also hard Style. I Also Do Some Dubstep Dancing, But Not Much. Talking About Dance Music, I Got My Self A Pretty Good YouTube Channel, That Is Based On The Hottest/Latest Dance Music, But It's Visualized, And I Also Upload A new Video Everyday':D ( Ch. Name Is SkegAudio if You're Interested And Stop By And Enjoy Some Music). Well Anyways To Finish It All, I Just Want To Say Is That, I'm Really Glad On How The Whole Site Came Up, And That I'm Very Proud To Help Make This Site Happened':) Well That's All Folks, If You Need Any Help On Anything, Just P.M. Me And I Will Reply A.S.A.P. Well That's All (Again)! And Cheers!

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
This goes unsaid, but Welcome to the site
You do some pretty good logos and the music on your channel is pretty good too
Nice to have you here

Fleep

Skeg

May 24, 2012
Fleep said:
This goes unsaid, but Welcome to the site
You do some pretty good logos and the music on your channel is pretty good too
Nice to have you here

Fleep

Sleinzel said:
Heey Skeg

Welcome aboard.
Thanks For The Nice Warm Welcome Guys! :D

Flyjunkie

Nobleman
May 22, 2012
Hi Skeg,

Good to have you here. Fleep has sent me some of the tracks you have on your channel, and I'm pleased to say they're massive win....but you knew that already! ;)

Talk to you around here sometime!

Fly.

Skeg

May 24, 2012
Flyjunkie said:
Hi Skeg,

Good to have you here. Fleep has sent me some of the tracks you have on your channel, and I'm pleased to say they're massive win....but you knew that already! ;)

Talk to you around here sometime!

Fly.
Thanks Fly':) And Yeah They Are, Just Hope I Can Get More Subscribers':)

boogie

May 24, 2012
Welcome, can I ask why you are writing every single world with capital letter, it hurts my eyes badly..?

S

Sleinzel

PrObAbLy BeCaUsE hIs NaTiVe LaNgUaGe is a language where every noun is started with a capital letter (for example german). ;)

Skeg

May 24, 2012
boogie said:
Welcome, can I ask why you are writing every single world with capital letter, it hurts my eyes badly..?
Oh it's just a habit I have when I want to type fater'xD

Sleinzel said:
PrObAbLy BeCaUsE hIs NaTiVe LaNgUaGe is a language where every noun is started with a capital letter (for example german). ;)
nah, It's got nothing to do with my language, which is English xD. It's just a habit':)

DarkSnow said:
Welcome on this forum :)
Thanks DarkSnow for the nice warm welcome':D

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts