Solved hi guys im new here and i wana know something

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Coulprit 777

Oct 8, 2013
ok so i like programming but i wana know if c++ would be better for hacking games and stuf like that compared to c# and dont give me that bullsh*t about beginers should start with c# becuz dificulty isent a problem its part of the game ;)

NTvalk

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 6, 2013
lol yes i made a crypter in delphy befor lol and i think i had a rat made in delphi not sure but yea i allready know alot of c# but im pretty sure ima go for c++ its more fun lol
You can do more with C++, but it takes more time.

waked war

Oct 6, 2013
I heard its better to learn c++ first, also most hack coders use C++.. that is all I have seen and known really since I started using hacks in '07 or '08.
if you want to make menu hacks you with need -- Microsoft DirectX SDK (February 2010) or summer 2004 for D3D9 that is and include it into your library's when coding.
Fleep made videos on making a DirectX D3D menu on youtube.

you can download sources/bases for Menus and learn from there like im trying to.

hell I used to make hacks in visual basic for a game called warrock till they patched the writeprocessmemory for it.

laggyluk

Mar 9, 2013
I think learning c++ will give you more insight on how things tick. On other hand it's faster/easier to make some stuff like gui in c#. Personally I use Delphi for hacks and bots. :p

Coulprit 777

Oct 8, 2013
I think learning c++ will give you more insight on how things tick. On other hand it's faster/easier to make some stuff like gui in c#. Personally I use Delphi for hacks and bots. :p

lol yes i made a crypter in delphy befor lol and i think i had a rat made in delphi not sure but yea i allready know alot of c# but im pretty sure ima go for c++ its more fun lol

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
You eventually need to go to school to get your papers. :)

waked war

Oct 6, 2013
you should probably go to school i made it through all my years i graduated this past summer. even though school sucks.. they still don't teach you things on how to survive in this stupid world we made up :)

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
you should probably go to school i made it through all my years i graduated this past summer. even though school sucks.. they still don't teach you things on how to survive in this stupid world we made up :)
We'll be dead once Nibiru comes in January 2014. ;)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.