Intro Heylo!

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
Hello everybody!

Just wanted to stop by and say hello. Been lurking the forums a bit, thought it'd be a good time to introduce myself.

I've been in and out of the game hacking scene for a good portion of my life really. Pick it up for a few months then drop it. You know how it is, life and what not.
If anybody is remotely familiar with the website Curse-X from baaaaaack in the day, I initially started game hacking when that site was around, I was actually 'staff' there at one point, but that's neither here nor there.... That site went down and I pretty much left the scene with it. BUT I'M BACK! For the time being at least lol.

I would very much like to say I am in the "beginner/intermediate" level of game hacking, as I have been for years lol. When it comes to memory editing and reversing I'm pretty good in that aspect.
I'm definitely not a programmer though lol, I've been learning C++ for about a month maybe but I feel like we're making good progress here!

I'm a big lurker. I like to research very heavily before asking questions so you probably won't see me asking a lot of questions here. Hopefully helping out more then anything.

I'll be releasing a little hack for Serious Sam ( I know, it's an oldie but so good! lol ) pretty soon with the source and everything so hopefully some people can learn from what I've learned.
I just need to clean the code first.... It is fucked up right now lol!

Anyways, not trying to make this intro too long. See ya'll around!

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Hello everybody!

Just wanted to stop by and say hello. Been lurking the forums a bit, thought it'd be a good time to introduce myself.

I've been in and out of the game hacking scene for a good portion of my life really. Pick it up for a few months then drop it. You know how it is, life and what not.
If anybody is remotely familiar with the website Curse-X from baaaaaack in the day, I initially started game hacking when that site was around, I was actually 'staff' there at one point, but that's neither here nor there.... That site went down and I pretty much left the scene with it. BUT I'M BACK! For the time being at least lol.

I would very much like to say I am in the "beginner/intermediate" level of game hacking, as I have been for years lol. When it comes to memory editing and reversing I'm pretty good in that aspect.
I'm definitely not a programmer though lol, I've been learning C++ for about a month maybe but I feel like we're making good progress here!

I'm a big lurker. I like to research very heavily before asking questions so you probably won't see me asking a lot of questions here. Hopefully helping out more then anything.

I'll be releasing a little hack for Serious Sam ( I know, it's an oldie but so good! lol ) pretty soon with the source and everything so hopefully some people can learn from what I've learned.
I just need to clean the code first.... It is fucked up right now lol!

Anyways, not trying to make this intro too long. See ya'll around!
Welcome aboard

feel free to ask as many questions as you want. Looking forward to your release :)

~till0sch

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
Thank your for the welcomes. Heard, wary of the brohoins!

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Good luck Traxin, welcome to GH!

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
Welcome Lurker! lol I'm the same way. I'll just read a website for awhile until i get the feel of the atmosphere. If i feel the community is mostly full of immature skids i'll just read and move on to somewhere else. But anyways welcome to this great community.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods