Intro hey

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Dreamer

Jan 21, 2013
hello :)

I'am Dreamer

i'am working with ce and trying to learn some c++ now and making trainers for my fun
i haven't work a longtime with programing last time i was programing was basic and turbo pacel (if ppl rember the old days )
so i'am back after 11 years out,but love to try and learn new stuff (hope i'am not old to this lol from 1975)
and i game a lot :)
and sry for me bad eng. i'am from denmark

cya around :)

Dreamer

Jan 21, 2013
ja det har du nok meget ret i m8 :) specialt når det er så mange år siden lol og turbo bruger man jo ikke rigtig mere :) men takker for rådet og tager det til mig :)

maymonaise

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Nov 4, 2012
Min bror taler dansk dÃ¥rligt ... Velkommen til forummet. Jeg tror, ​​det er hvordan du siger det.

Just in case that came out totally horrible, welcome to the forums!

maymonaise

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Nov 4, 2012
Sweet grammar, not a single mistake. Instead of "dansk dårligt" I would put "dårligt dansk".
Ah that's right, I'm trying to learn using my brothers college text books (he studied for a semester that's why it's bad) and it is not an easy language! By the way, what does "bare" mean?

Last edited:

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
Welcome to the.forums man! This a a good group of people. Don't have to worry about being flamed or harassed for any questions you might have so don't be afraid to post any. Now I'll try for some danish. Håber du nyder det her så meget som jeg gør. Courtesy of Google translator. :)

Chuck E

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 2, 2013
Yo, and welcome :)

I stopped programming in C++ about 1999/2000, when Watcom and Borland stopped selling their IDEs. Loved Watcom. I know that came back... open source I think, but I moved on to C# and stuck with that and some Java, till now.

I used to use Turbo C (college), way back. Not Turbo Pascal though.

Now I'm back with C++ and loving it :)

I'm finding that working through these tutorials really does help with the C++, as I am having to relearn that and the Win32 API, although I never did that much with the API itself.

Working on hacks definitely is a great way to inprove your coding knowledge :)

Good luck with whatever you do here, and enjoy :)

Dreamer

Jan 21, 2013
Nice translation from google hehe :)
that sounds just like a forum for me since it is a long tims since i mad any normal program :) i think last time was on a 486 pc in turbo parcal don't think they use that programing any more :)

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Welcome to the forum :)

Pretty neat coding history some of you have, mine limits with just 2 years :)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts