Intro Hey, Supercjb Here :D

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

supercjb1

May 25, 2012
WARNING MAY CONTAIN RANTS!!

Hi I'm Supercjb, though everyone calls me Chris. I'm currently in high school. As all of you who live in the UK know, the IT course is frankly a load of crap. It's not really IT, what it actually is: is can you Word and Excel? If so then great, you've finished the course.

Back on topic: I know basic Java and have done some android programming (which I intend to get back into). I have been learning c++ and I do a little bit of web programming here and there. Also, I can do graphics if forced to, but I hate it so I only do it when it really needs doing.

The things that I hope to do in these forums are:

• [li]Learn more to do with programming (mainly c++ and Java).[/li]
    [li]Hopefully give some things back and make some tutorials when I'm good enough [/li]

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Hey there supercjb1, Welcome to the site
Yh computing here can be fairly easy, but I guess that's why we do the extra stuff ourselves
Sounds like Flyjunkie will like you.

Fleep

supercjb1

May 25, 2012
Yeah I just wish that there was some sort of GCSE option like further ICT that people who are actually interested in ICT can take. Oh well maybe the next generation will be lucky. *sigh* :'(

Flyjunkie

Nobleman
May 22, 2012
Hi Chris,

Good to have you here mate! Tbh I wouldn't worry about it, if your going to university they will teach you programming from the ground up - and its enjoyable! In the mean time, carry on like you are learning yourself and using Fleeps and the other guys tutorials on here!

Cya around!

Fly.

skridovaste

May 26, 2012
I agree with you on the IT course thing, but as I said before, Dr Altimeemy is starting up a programming club after exam week xD

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts