Intro Hey, I'm new. But I'm not an idiot so we'll see where this goes.

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

ThomasDevil

Dank Tier Donator
Jul 3, 2020
How long you been coding/hacking?
Hacking about a week, just sat down and watched the first CS420 Course on GH, pretty informative & fun to do.
How did you find GH?
Google just looking around in my spare time looking how to start game modding/hacking.
So I mean, I've always been interesting in game hacking, been modding/coding for awhile on the side, but never got super into it as I never really had anything I can passionately spend hours and hours on working, so I'd always start for a few weeks and make some basic apps/mods (I made the worlds simplest minecraft speed server plugin when I was like ~14/15? that gave you speed and jump, called it like Sonic or some bs.), and I made a (pretty basic) turret (it shot airsoft pellets using compressed air, which is basically using the Venturi Effect) that would have a video stream on a local network (rpi zero wireless) to your phone (which I made a simple android app to view) and you could pan your view left/right and could fire by holding your finger on the screen. I've done a bunch of little stuff like that, but nothing super impressive. I was bored one day and just decided to google around on how to start modding singleplayer games, came across the "Start Here" beginners guide on GH, and just thought I should start learning. Then a few days later, someone I know offered me a functional, UD, BE/EAC anti cheat bypass for some $$$ as he needs some money right now, and especially with corona, I understand. I politely declined because I can't even make an ESP for a game, how could I possibly make something good with a proper loader,injector,etc lmfao.

Edit: Oh and I also tried taking the name "Devil" because that's what I normally go by, but apparently some ghost has it because the name was unavailable, yet no user has it. ;(
I'm 18, and going into Software Engineering this fall.

Kix

Wannabe 1337
Meme Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jan 18, 2018
Welcome!

It was the right choice to decline that offer as if you didn't know them, it was probably a scam.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Welcome to GH and thank you for your donation!

ThomasDevil

Dank Tier Donator
Jul 3, 2020
Welcome!

It was the right choice to decline that offer as if you didn't know them, it was probably a scam.
Thing is, I know the guy quite well lmfao. Anyways, I wanna learn on my own and not try learning on some AAA title game lmfao.

Welcome to GH and thank you for your donation!
Of course, I thought it was the least I can do. Especially as I see myself using this site a lot for it's information, I thought I better contribute before I really start using it's knowledge.

BDKPlayer

No hack no life
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 31, 2013
Welcome. You would be suprised at the amount of people that create threads like "I bought BE bypass how do you compile this cheat". :D

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.