MSc Student
Dank Tier Donator
May 7, 2020
How long you been coding/hacking?
coding: 5 years, hacking: 1 week
How did you find GH?
Youtube videos
What's up fam?

I'm a 21.5 yo student (yeah .5 matters) and when I don't surf, I play games or I code. I already got few degrees, and I've got some experience in every field of CS, but not in reverse engineering. This forum is a gold mine to get started in that domain, and in 1 week I already know how to hack pretty munch any game without AC (external / internal). Thank you Rake and Zac for these beginner tutorials! I love to help / teach people stuff about CS, and I hope that one day I will be able to teach the basics of reverse engineering to my fellows French comrades (yeah I'm French, but I've spent my last year at the University of California - I had to go back to France bc of that fucking virus - California is one of the best place I've been in my short life).

Thank you for taking the time to read, see you in the forum, we may help each other in the future there :)
Stay safe fam

Reactions: _Necros_

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
Salut! My french is pretty meh but welcome mec

• Love
Reactions: nero
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.