Intro Hey, hows it going.

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

pragmatic

Jan 31, 2014
Hello, I'm not necessarily new to programming been doing for about 5 years now (started when I was 12ish). I'm relatively new to hacking though and this is probably the best community I've found so far not only are you helpful but you're not all "1337 hax0r mlg pro" stupid. So I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi.

Last edited:

Cyrion

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 31, 2013
this probably the best community I've found so far not only are you helpful but you're not all "1337 hax0r mlg pro" stupid.
Damn, you're so right. xD

Welcome in our big family. :p

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
Hello, I'm not necessarily new to programming been doing for about 5 years now (started when I was 12ish). I'm relatively new to hacking though and this is probably the best community I've found so far not only are you helpful but you're not all "1337 hax0r mlg pro" stupid. So I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi.
Welcome, looks like you'll fit right in here.

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
Welcome prag. Yea this community isn't like your other game hacking ones which is why i stuck around. Not a fan of those types either. You said you've been programming for 5 years now? What langauge(s) are you comfortable in? If you haven't taken up C++ yet I would highly suggest it. Since your familiar with programming it won't be a big shock to pick it up if you haven't already. Have fun!

pragmatic

Jan 31, 2014
Hi Syperus, to answer your question Java, Python, and C++ I've also done a little work in assembly when me and a friend spent a weekend creating a dummy OS.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.