Intro Hey Guys

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

NeTBuS

Apr 11, 2015
Hello all , My name is Fred, I'm 22 years old.

I'm new to the forum, I'm so glad i found this forum because it's awesome, i've been looking for a forum that teaches how to hack games for so long and i finally find it!

Well i work with VFX and CG. I still in college tho. ^^ but i definitly make some money online, just doing youtube intros...
I know some languages : HTML , CSS and Javascript.
I'm looking forward to learn a lot of stuff in this forum, and help people to while i learn it and well become a nice member in here because i love to help people with what i know, can be anything.

My goal right now is to learn C++ and Lua.
I've been playing this new game called Survarium and i really want to hack it haha, so i'll study very hard to make it happen, there is some hacks out there, i found only one but sadly doesn't work on Steam = VAC BAN. not that it's hard to hack it cause well i think this is the worst game ever! someone hacked the chat yesterday and changed the font of the chat to a weird symbols and the font name was wingdings LOL.

Well that's it about me for now.

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
Welcome to GuidedHacking! C++ will take around 5 months to a year before you're able to write hacks while knowing what's going on, so definitely study hard and keep learning with it because the end knowledge is very worth it (And not just for hack making).

keto

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 25, 2013
Cheerio NeTBuS,

nice to have you here! Best of luck with your adventure and thanks for letting us be a part of it. :) We're always happy to see new, upcoming mental giants active in our forum!

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
Welcome to GuidedHacking! C++ will take around 5 months to a year before you're able to write hacks while knowing what's going on, so definitely study hard and keep learning with it because the end knowledge is very worth it (And not just for hack making).
I like this note of the time because on my University the teachers wanted that the students can master c++ within 2 weeks even tho 90% of them never programed before xD
But yeh its true :) And I prefer video tutorials instead of books because in the vids they also show howto setup your compiler if you are new and such basic stuff.. and you can basicly understand all better because if its a good guide, the person explains better than any book where you need to understand the most on your own :eek:
Its obvious now right ? I hate books. :yo:

keto

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 25, 2013
I like this note of the time because on my University the teachers wanted that the students can master c++ within 2 weeks even tho 90% of them never programed before xD
But yeh its true :) And I prefer video tutorials instead of books because in the vids they also show howto setup your compiler if you are new and such basic stuff.. and you can basicly understand all better because if its a good guide, the person explains better than any book where you need to understand the most on your own :eek:
Its obvious now right ? I hate books. :yo:
Can you recommend some awesome videos? :p

NeTBuS

Apr 11, 2015
Hey GAFO666 , haha yeah I hate books too. LOL.
Videos are much better to learn, is much easier, tho if statement just kidding lol if there is a good book out there I don't care i'll definitely read it, the best option tho before any books is learn by video so you get the basic knowledge and then jump in to the book part.
I know how college is lol, i learned javascript in 3 weeks, so ... Long story let's just say I did 2 semesters of Game Design & Animation and i learned Javascript to use in Unity...
I do feel like all the programming languages got the same basic stuff similar like loops, if statement, arrays, variables...

Now you talked about video tutorials, any recommendations? ^^ Thank you see you around.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.