Question hey guys it's me your boi Pay Cheat Developer Double XL

• We we are not babysitters, anyone wanting babysitting will find themselves in this section.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I'm selling a pay cheat but I need help. Where is notepad.exe located? I want to use it as my console for my ring -2 bypass but I can't find it

I have a pasted driver, a pasted cheat, pasted offsets, pasted injector, pasted bypass & pasted windows.ini but I can't find any good paste for locating notepad.exe.

Thanks in advance

-PasterMan Triple Express Delight

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Hey guys my cheat is kinda slow, how do I overclock VB.NET?

ismaelvazquezjr

Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Jan 4, 2020
Hey guys my cheat is kinda slow, how do I overclock VB.NET?
Try downloading some RAM off of www.FreeRAMDownloads.com! After running the installer, my systems fans started going crazy so it must've been my system trying to cool down all the extra RAM. 100% works. :[ Unfortunately, my computer died a little while later because I didn't have enough cooling installed. Try pouring a cold refreshing beer on your system after installing the RAM to keep it nice and cool. That should do the trick.

Reactions: Rake

Kix

Wannabe 1337
Meme Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jan 18, 2018
Hey man, does your java dll also include vac junk code bypass for fortnite. Just asking for a friend btw. I can only pay in robux. Plzzzzz help man I am bored and need cheeto to be happy.

• Haha

Boboo99

Scrub
Dank Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Feb 20, 2016
You are violating our TOS

C++:
No Requesting Help without Effort - Don't waste our time

GH is not a Marketplace - Talking about exchanging money for any reason is forbidden

PUBG and Fortnite and Forbidden - We don't want immature 12 year olds begging for shit here.

No Pasting - If you ask for help pasting you will be banned, learn to hack the correct way or fuck off.
Please ban that guy @Rake

:alex:

Kix

Wannabe 1337
Meme Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jan 18, 2018
You are violating our TOS

C++:
No Requesting Help without Effort - Don't waste our time

GH is not a Marketplace - Talking about exchanging money for any reason is forbidden

PUBG and Fortnite and Forbidden - We don't want immature 12 year olds begging for shit here.

No Pasting - If you ask for help pasting you will be banned, learn to hack the correct way or fuck off.
Please ban that guy @Rake

:alex:
1. I don't want help but instead a premade hack man (No scam plz)
2. But Robux isn't usd so no money
3. I am 11 so st(frick)u
4. What is pasting man? I don't do english well plz man

Plz help guys I need help

ZleMyzteX

I have no idea what I'm doing
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Mar 10, 2020
Where is notepad.exe located? I want to use it as my console for my ring -2 bypass but I can't find it
u can download, just use bing to search for notepad.exe downlod no virus no survey 2020 safe pls

Meow

Gimme food hooman.
Fleep Tier Donator
Nobleman
Apr 24, 2020
Stop paste newb!

Go to tutorials and get code and do into vs2019 press build. You need learn much. If not work no answer sry.

Lukor

ded
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 13, 2013
Those ass heads above don't know their shit.
If you are not yet on the worlds best OS Windows 10, Microhard has not yet hidden notepad.exe from you.
To make sure they can not do this, follow my tutorial below!

Press WINDOWS + R
enter "syskey"
click "Password Setup"
open notepad++ (not notepad.exe since you cant find it yet!)
bash your head on your keyboard 3 times. you need at least 20 characters in notepad++
copy and paste them into the password and confirm field
now delete the keys from notepad++ (windows sill spy them)
close notepad++
klick ok on the syskey window

Your system is now save from Windows and Mirohard can no longer spy and remove your notepad.exe

To reenable notepad.exe you now need to reboot while pressing and holding the Windows key right now! Don't continue to read, you have to reboot now!

If you were too slow, Microhard will have spy'd your activity and reremoved notepad.exe. You will have to rereboot.

• Haha
Reactions: obdr

Kix

Wannabe 1337
Meme Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jan 18, 2018
Those ass heads above don't know their shit.
If you are not yet on the worlds best OS Windows 10, Microhard has not yet hidden notepad.exe from you.
To make sure they can not do this, follow my tutorial below!

Press WINDOWS + R
enter "syskey"
click "Password Setup"
open notepad++ (not notepad.exe since you cant find it yet!)
bash your head on your keyboard 3 times. you need at least 20 characters in notepad++
copy and paste them into the password and confirm field
now delete the keys from notepad++ (windows sill spy them)
close notepad++
klick ok on the syskey window

Your system is now save from Windows and Mirohard can no longer spy and remove your notepad.exe

To reenable notepad.exe you now need to reboot while pressing and holding the Windows key right now! Don't continue to read, you have to reboot now!

If you were too slow, Microhard will have spy'd your activity and reremoved notepad.exe. You will have to rereboot.
I couldn't type syskey into WINDOWS - R. Man plz help i don't want company to spy on me man

Reactions: Lukor

Lukor

ded
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 13, 2013
I couldn't type syskey into WINDOWS - R. Man plz help i don't want company to spy on me man
Hurry! THEY ARE ON YU 6' MATE
open secret dev console "cmd.exe" and type syskey

• Haha
Reactions: Elitiok

Kix

Wannabe 1337
Meme Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jan 18, 2018
Hurry! THEY ARE ON YU 6' MATE
open secret dev console "cmd.exe" and type syskey
it didn't wrk man again. Plz I think I need to just delete system32 folder because it says it is from microsoft man. I will let u know the results man

Reactions: Lukor

Elitiok

Silenced
Jul 13, 2020
It reminds me by someone asked I have one problem with Ida should I click "go on your own" or previous project 😅

Sigmaa

Meme Tier VIP
Dec 14, 2018
how do i computer the FOrtite hack? I'm haved an inject(kldm,apper)or, cheat and offset, but how doi?

• Haha
Reactions: obdr and Rake

incompetent

Nobleman
Sep 20, 2019
I'm selling a pay cheat but I need help. Where is notepad.exe located? I want to use it as my console for my ring -2 bypass but I can't find it

I have a pasted driver, a pasted cheat, pasted offsets, pasted injector, pasted bypass & pasted windows.ini but I can't find any good paste for locating notepad.exe.

Thanks in advance

-PasterMan Triple Express Delight
can you bypass cl_junkcode ? if so pm me for further business moves

• Haha

obdr

Meme Tier VIP
Sep 22, 2019
i hav pubg hack menu design in excel, but my html hack no work; someone give sorse? i pay diamon in mine craft
pubg_best_hack_menu.png

• Haha
Reactions: XdarionX

Kix

Wannabe 1337
Meme Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jan 18, 2018
i hav pubg hack menu design in excel, but my html hack no work; someone give sorse? i pay diamon in mine craft
View attachment 11283
Ahah! You are not a true minecraft player I see! Netherite is better than diamond so I only take that for paste. Better luck next time noob :bicepleft:;):bicepright:

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods