Intro Hey everyone

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Hyper

Aug 6, 2015
Hey everyone, I'm Hyper.

I'm a student who loves computers and graphic design living in the not so great country of Australia.
I'm here because I want to try and make coding a hobby of mine, and what better way to do it than to associate it with another hobby of mine, Gaming!

I hope to talk to some of you guys around soon. :)

Regards,
Hyper

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
Which state you from m8, better not be some Sydney rat

Hyper

Aug 6, 2015
YEWWW, you been to RFLAN?
Nah, was thinking about it at some point in the future to play CS:GO, but I'm probably the worst player without cheats, and since I don't have deep pockets, I can't exactly fork out a crazy amount of money for a private, silent-injecting, legit-hack. ;p

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
Nah, was thinking about it at some point in the future to play CS:GO, but I'm probably the worst player without cheats, and since I don't have deep pockets, I can't exactly fork out a crazy amount of money for a private, silent-injecting, legit-hack. ;p
You don't need anything fancy, I used a simple triggerbot with a small delay. You don't need silent injection or any of that shit either cause its BYOPC. Literally a 50 line triggerbot and you'll win w/e the cash prize pool was. I think it was like a case and $500 last time.

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
Hey everyone, I'm Hyper.

I'm a student who loves computers and graphic design living in the not so great country of Australia.
I'm here because I want to try and make coding a hobby of mine, and what better way to do it than to associate it with another hobby of mine, Gaming!

I hope to talk to some of you guys around soon. :)

Regards,
Hyper
Welcome aboard, enjoy your stay! :)

Hyper

Aug 6, 2015
Yeah I guess. Thing is, I still need to know how to code a triggerbot. ;)

And yeah, I know it's BYOPC, but I still prefer silent-inject at LAN so that there is no chance of people coming up behind you and them seeing a massive splashscreen or program name of a hack. :p

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
I thought I was the only Aussie! I'm gonna hafta ask you two to leave ;)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.