Intro Hey everyone, Zeus here.

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

ZeusLinux

Dank Tier Donator
Jun 28, 2015
Hey Guided people,

My online alias here is ZeusLinux, but you can call me Zeus. I'm in my early twenties and work as a full time Linux system administrator/developer. My interests are largely centered around tasks that involve an element of creativity and initiative - which I find the various types of development I'm involved in incorporate to a degree. I'm a pretty laid back guy, I do have a social life (paradox, I know), and I try go to the gym four or five times a week if I don't get caught up either gaming or writing.

In terms of my spare time, up until recently I ran two game servers. Initially it was a development role on a SA:MP multiplayer server; but soon turned into an owner/leadership role, which was fine by me. I'm currently hosting a Reign of Kings server, but my interest is dwindling in it as I was mainly interested in building addons using Oxide, but sadly the performance tied in with an alpha game was appalling - so that went down the drain.

Lately I've doing a lot of scripting and automation at work using python, shell, and various other fairly common languages used in system administration. It's great, don't get me wrong; however from my days in education and my rekindled interest in picking apart software, I've decided to revisit my roots in C++ and try exploit the games a little (not for an advantage as I don't plan to release them and/or use them, but rather for a more challenging task). Ideally I'd like to progress into reversing common cheat engines and seeing what goes on within them; but realistically I'd need to get up to speed on assembly language and it's syntax before I try make use of any sort of debugger. Yes, simple things I can understand on that level, but to make the most of being a sole developer on my own project, I'll be advancing my skill-set in that area first.

So to begin with for now, I've been working with C++ reading some reference material and viewing some of Fleep's tutorials online (which I have to say are honestly great and have helped me put together some simple but fun to code pieces of software - my only critique is that they don't go into as much detail as I'd like, which is probably because of all the kids and such wanting a copy and paste hack; rather than fully understanding the way games are structured, and their common practices which are useful for identifying the data in memory). It's the most fun I've had developing for quite some time, and I cannot wait to progress further. I've got a lot of perseverance with this type of thing, and do plan to stick to it.

In conclusion, I'm new to the area, but not a complete newbie in the software development field. All I need is some guidance and such for identifying things that are common knowledge to anyone in this industry. So yeah, I look forward to meeting you all, and if anyone has any questions, please feel free to drop me a post in here or contact me via PM.

Also... if anyone feels kind enough, I'd happily take some Skype names down so I can get in touch with anyone who feels like they've been doing this for a while. Yeah, I may have a few questions related to the actual tasks I'm aiming to achieve myself; however a lot of my questions are going to be orientated around how you got to where you were, and what steps you took (which you are more than welcome to give a little insight into below!).

Thanks all,

Zeus

Last edited:

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Welcome aboard, nice to have you here.

Feel free to always ask your questions here:)

Syntax Error

Coder
Silenced
Meme Tier VIP
Nov 6, 2014
We're glad you're here and we'd be happy to assist you in your endeavors! :]

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
You are already a step ahead of 99% of members here(no offense members :p), I'm sure we can learn a few things from you!

Please read the rules: https://guidedhacking.com/showthread.php?6104-Rules-of-the-Forum!

Start by downloading Cheat Engine and doing all the tutorials.

Learn enough C++ to understand this tutorial:https://guidedhacking.com/showthrea...Trainer-amp-DLL-Injection-DIFFICULTY-2-10-9-4

Complete the External Trainer tutorial using the game Assault Cube. Then try making a trainer in a game of your choosing. This is basically a test, if you can't make a trainer in Assault Cube and a game of your choosing then you're not ready to work on anything else.

Once you understand external hacks you make internal hacks by creating a .dll and injecting it into a process and hooking game functions.

ZeusLinux

Dank Tier Donator
Jun 28, 2015
Thanks all for your replies!

@Rake

I've got cheat engine and have done the Assault Cube stuff in the past, which I found pretty straight forward (always reassuring!). I've also watched the bunny hop videos through to the aimbot ones on CS:S by Fleep. They were great for learning about the source engine's memory usage patterns, and for building my first ever piece of advantage granting software. Programming logic is my strongest suit at present, but I've only written external pieces of software that read and write to memory so far. I'll check out the tutorial you posted there and it's progression to .dll injection, so that way I can get an understanding on some methods of controlling execution flow - as I'm sure that must feel pretty awesome knowing you've injected your own code into an existing process.

As for building a trainer, although I haven't done it before, I'm confident I could do it with ease based on what I'm already able to achieve. It wouldn't hurt though I guess to build a hack that's user driven via an interface, so I'll probably give it a go anyway!

All in all though I'm looking forward to progressing. :D

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Well with your skill level, pick something you want to do and go for it, we'll help you along the way.

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
You don't speak broken English, welcome to the club.

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
Always glad to see new members joining the community.
Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay! ;)

keto

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 25, 2013
Aloha Zeus!

I'm glad to have someone of your knowledge stopped by. I guess you will have a lot of fun and success in here, can't wait to see some interesting stuff being released by you.

A Linux system administrator? Does that mean you know about some cool security settings about linux (debian) servers? :rolleyes:

rapt0r

Banned
Silenced
Jul 4, 2013
Welcome and you named after the botnet lol?

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.