Intro here i'm :)

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

mcdeliver1993

Silenced
Jul 3, 2013
hey fellas im new here and want to learn some stuff... im new to c++..I can write a little bit.
i have also books its called C++ for dummies and java for dummies, just for learning some stuff :)
its a nice site with much helpfull people around :) and i like that
i will look around here for solutions and more stuff

cheers ;)

Chuck E

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 2, 2013
hey fellas im new here and want to learn some stuff... im new to c++..I can write a little bit.
i have also books its called C++ for dummies and java for dummies, just for learning some stuff :)
its a nice site with much helpfull people around :) and i like that
i will look around here for solutions and more stuff

cheers ;)
Welcome to this merry band of ne'er-do-wells and scallywags :D

yh, Fleep had a great idea to open this side ;D
Hell yeah, I learned loads about creating game trainers/hacks. I really need to get back to it again, soon'ish. Damn well forgot everything !!!!

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
Welcome to this merry band of ne'er-do-wells and scallywags :D

Hell yeah, I learned loads about creating game trainers/hacks. I really need to get back to it again, soon'ish. Damn well forgot everything !!!!
ooow hey chuck :D Im back as well since some days, moved my home and had not that much practice the last time :/ at least i made a advanced d3d menu in that time xD its not that hard to get back in theme :p

Chuck E

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 2, 2013
ooow hey chuck :D Im back as well since some days, moved my home and had not that much practice the last time :/ at least i made a advanced d3d menu in that time xD its not that hard to get back in theme :p
Nice one, matey :D
Hacking those FPS games was fun, I think I'll run through Fleep's vids on D3D Menu and other hacks again :)

At the moment I am not working on anything that is really hack related, I'm creating a multi-boxing client similar to PWNBoxer.

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.