[help]

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

seanmall

Dec 21, 2014
can some 1 make a aimbot for red crucible 2,r give me a hand to make 1,i dont understand all this hacking stuff

seanmall

Dec 21, 2014
sorry i dont no how to read the hacks,all i wanted was a little help,sorry i didnt spell everyting correct,jeez i thought you guys were here to help

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
so pretty well then this site is useless
This whole thread beyond pisses me off. You are not willing to learn (and that's just a guess based off of what I've read so far), and you just want people to give you hacks. We are not here to spoon feed, and make free hacks just because you want it. We're here to help, and Guide (hence GuidedHacking), and push people to new limits of learning. If you're going to say this site is useless because we won't give you what you want, and you think we should do everything you say, then take a hammer and smash your computer, then never come back. You should be grateful there are even sites like this at all, and even moreso that there are people releasing public hacks here and around the net. Even more then that, you should be grateful Fleep has made the tutorials that are here on this site for you to learn from (which I doubt you'll even watch, since you don't want to work for anything).

Now that my rant is finished, please take a minute to look around GuidedHacking and realize how much of an idiot you were to say that we're useless. I recommend you learn C++, then make the hack yourself. There is nothing like the feeling of accomplishment when you make a working hack that has a ton of awesome features.

Sir_dark

Nov 24, 2015
This whole thread beyond pisses me off. You are not willing to learn (and that's just a guess based off of what I've read so far), and you just want people to give you hacks. We are not here to spoon feed, and make free hacks just because you want it. We're here to help, and Guide (hence GuidedHacking), and push people to new limits of learning. If you're going to say this site is useless because we won't give you what you want, and you think we should do everything you say, then take a hammer and smash your computer, then never come back. You should be grateful there are even sites like this at all, and even moreso that there are people releasing public hacks here and around the net. Even more then that, you should be grateful Fleep has made the tutorials that are here on this site for you to learn from (which I doubt you'll even watch, since you don't want to work for anything).

Now that my rant is finished, please take a minute to look around GuidedHacking and realize how much of an idiot you were to say that we're useless. I recommend you learn C++, then make the hack yourself. There is nothing like the feeling of accomplishment when you make a working hack that has a ton of awesome features.
I agree. I may not know much, or hardly anything at all, but it is very satisfying to learn it. It may take some time but when you understand it, you will have so much fun with them.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods