Question Help

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

CGabriel

Jan 4, 2014
My issue is not a c++ issue on the first look..but i think something can be done with c++ (im asking what and how)
Ive used to cheat a game using Fiddler2(web debugger proxy) (simulate modern speed, breakpoint before requests,replays and than take of break points and resume )and it worked a while..now that thing got fixed ..im asking you what should i do so i can cheat the site again...(https://www.vc.igg.com/main.php)
Ty

Last edited:

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
So is this a browser (based) game in flash or sth downloadable?

CGabriel

Jan 4, 2014
Its a MMORPG so downloadable...but the site is the market..youbuy items there and you get in game...so if i get a bug there would be awesome...(the bug was like this: pay 1 time and get 20x or worst or even better..but helped me a lot) if you have any ideea would be great...also i have an account with points in it..68 remaining just for trying..if any1 know a way and wana try i can give him infos..

NTvalk

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 6, 2013
Its a MMORPG so downloadable...but the site is the market..youbuy items there and you get in game...so if i get a bug there would be awesome...(the bug was like this: pay 1 time and get 20x or worst or even better..but helped me a lot) if you have any ideea would be great...also i have an account with points in it..68 remaining just for trying..if any1 know a way and wana try i can give him infos..
If we could do that, we could also hack real banks.

CGabriel

Jan 4, 2014
Ah...at least if some1 could give me any ideea....(maybe if some1 know to work wityh fiddler2)

CGabriel

Jan 4, 2014
I made a video hope it helps
here is the download link... https://youtu.be/S4UM1ZkgL0o
About video:instead to have -10 or -20 or whatever(that happens when the bug worked) now i have 0 so is not working:D

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.