Solved Help with rust hack!

• Thread starter lll
  • Start date
  • Replies 8
  • Views 2K
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
L

lll

Hi everyone I am new to the community. I can code fine I just have some questions about anti cheat. I want to make a hack in the game rust(not the old version) and it has EAC(easy anti cheat) and VAC. If i make a handle to the game and only Read process memory will I get detected? I plan on reading the cords of players then calculating it to plot on a radar that I make. The radar will be an over lay that I coded not using any game hooks or functions or any of that stuff. Will this be detected? And how hard is rust to hack because I can't find much information out there on it? Thanks!

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
You can't get a process handle to a game with EAC until you bypass EAC.

It's similar to battleye Guide - Battleye Anticheat Bypass Overview

https://guidedhacking.com/threads/kernel-mode-drivers-info-for-anticheat-bypass.11325/

VAC -- Externals
====
Sees open handle
Looks at program
Does various hashes and compares to stored hashes for public cheats.
Deploys many modules to see if your program is malicious or what
If it is, program gets hashed, you get banned, hash is stored for everyone else.
Can also detect overlays.

EAC
=====
Strips handles to process.
Heartbeat so you can't stop it from loading. ( easily.)
The end. Just annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex

Sober linux neb
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Nov 26, 2015
Hellou

I don't know anything about EAC, but VAC wont get you banned for reading memory and creating handles :p
Overlays in the other hand, might get you banned.

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
Well EAC wont allow you to get a handle normally. You'd need a driver to pass you one or you'd need to take a handle from another process that you inject into or something like that.

Get around that though and you're good. I thought rust only had eac though

L

lll

when loading it says loading EAC but in game the bans i see say VAC ban this user. And is there a way to create an over lay that just goes over any thing that is open. Also a few more questions. So vac will never ban for read proc mem and for creating a handle to the game even if it is just a plain old handle to the game with out any special hiding. Because my goal is just to read data and creat hacks that run dependent of the game using the passed in data. I think it would take quite a bit of work but i dont mind and it seems like it would be secure.

Alex

Sober linux neb
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Nov 26, 2015
Never got VAC banned for doing handles and rpm

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
They basically have a benefit of the doubt scheme. One guy might just have some retarded virus that looks like a cheat, no sense in ban hammering him. But when 100 people suddenly have the same malicious program, that's when the ban hammers fly.

Alex

Sober linux neb
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Nov 26, 2015
They basically have a benefit of the doubt scheme. One guy might just have some retarded virus that looks like a cheat, no sense in ban hammering him. But when 100 people suddenly have the same malicious program, that's when the ban hammers fly.
U gotta use dem quotes m8

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
im a lazy schmuck man, you found it in the end, right? :4head:

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods