Solved Help with "CSS External Base & AIMBOT"

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

cskimmo69

Nobleman
Jul 7, 2013
There is parts what Nubtik missed in his tutorial so im asking to get some help with these things..

How to get these addresses? from baseentity? but how..

This:
C++:
// Here we're using the RadarBasestruct (one of the results) To find the players names.. and store it in a char array of 39 Characters.
		ReadProcessMemory(fProcess.__HandleProcess , (PBYTE*)(fProcess.__dwordClient + 0x5855E8) ,&CRadarBaseOffset, sizeof(DWORD), 0);
		ReadProcessMemory(fProcess.__HandleProcess , (LPCVOID)(CRadarBaseOffset -0x140 + (0x140*Player) + 0x38), &Name, 39, 0);
and this:
C++:
//IMPORTANT 
			//Now we need to read out our own name so we can compare our name to the enemy name and then skip. 
			// So we dont include our own position in the aimbot because if we do we will mess up  
			DWORD LocalName; // Can be found in engine.dll 
			ReadProcessMemory (fProcess.__HandleProcess, (PBYTE*)(fProcess.__dwordEngine + 0x0040FAEC), &LocalName, 4, 0); 
			char MyName[39]; 
			ReadProcessMemory (fProcess.__HandleProcess, (PBYTE*)(LocalName), &MyName, 39, 0);   
			// Skip if they are you.. 
			if (strcmp(PlayerList[i].Name, MyName) == 0) continue;   
			CalcAngle (MyPlayer.Position, PlayerList[i].Position, PlayerList[i].AimbotAngle);  
			if (GetAsyncKeyState(0x01)) 
				WriteProcessMemory (fProcess.__HandleProcess, (PBYTE*)(fProcess.__dwordEngine + 0x567C241C), &PlayerList[i].AimbotAngle, 12, 0);

WiTH

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
-you don't need the player names.
-you can get the view angles with cl_showpos 1

cskimmo69

Nobleman
Jul 7, 2013
Thanks for that!
Another problem came up now it seems like it wont find css/hl2 process... just black console window it wont show up text "CS process found running hack" ... hmm

EDIT: this is the hackprocess what im using
https://pastebin.com/Fgqw4KEx

Last edited:

WiTH

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
I got another problem it seems it wont find my hl2.exe process here is hackprocess what im using https://pastebin.com/Fgqw4KEx
hmmm, there was an update to steam the last week, maybe some module was removed. try to remove the steam module.
//while(__dwordSteam == 0x0) __dwordSteam = GetModuleNamePointer("steam.dll", __gameProcess.th32ProcessID);

cskimmo69

Nobleman
Jul 7, 2013
Thanks i got other cheat bunnyhop work with removing steam but still aimbot dont find process no text printed....

cskimmo69

Nobleman
Jul 7, 2013
EDIT: just to clear Bhop and aimbot are different projects bhop from exicidium i use his cprocess and aimbot i use nubtik's cprocess.

WiTH

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
EDIT: just to clear Bhop and aimbot are different projects bhop from exicidium i use his cprocess and aimbot i use nubtik's cprocess.
Use just one of them, since they are doing the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.