Solved help with cheat engine

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

ninomino19

May 12, 2015
Hello every one

It is my first problem

i learned c++ with bucky to hack a game and i get a privite server to try cheat engine before hack with c++ now i start cheat engine and the game and get the address then changed it but it only change the style of number example from 3 to 10 but when i try to benefit from it there are 3 not 10 like i have 10$ but when i try to buy costs 8$ i can't i can only buy 3$ or less and i get the pointer and get base address it is the same thing please help me the game called Rappelz and thanks i hope fast reply

Member was infracted for this post
https://guidedhacking.com/showthread.php?6104-Rules-of-the-Forum! Section2 Article 1

Last edited by a moderator:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
how you make your hacks just the idea
Well if someone is hacking money it is a single player game. None of the hacks on this website hack money in a Multiplayer game. That goes beyond cheating and I would consider it exploiting and especially in a mmo style game that has the opportunity to ruin the game and make hackers lots of money which why it is so difficult, leave it to da experts. Keep working on your single player trainers and you'll learn alot. :)

Do these tutorials:

Guide - START HERE Beginners Guide to Learning Game Hacking

Cheat Engine Tut 1

Cheat Engine Tut 2

How To Hack Any Game 1 Solaire

How to Hack Any Game pt 2 Rake

Pointer Scanning Like a Boss

How to find Entity List Assault Cube

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Maybe you edited the variable that holds the # that gets displayed on your HUD, and not your actual money variable. Try a different address + 1 dr.philly cheese steak

ninomino19

May 12, 2015
thanks for every one but how i know is it the right address? i know now i changed the address of the location of my item like i have 30 of any thing in my bag in the first row and second column changed to 40 if i but any thing in that place it become 40 and thanks i hope you understand what i mean sorry for bad english

ninomino19

May 12, 2015
i searched on the google and know that 99% of online games make sure that you have a money to buy that or not say that you have a 3$ it saved on a server when you change it 10$ and try to buy server sent that you have only 3$ you can't i hope to make me understand how you make your hacks just the idea

keto

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 25, 2013
i searched on the google and know that 99% of online games make sure that you have a money to buy that or not say that you have a 3$ it saved on a server when you change it 10$ and try to buy server sent that you have only 3$ you can't i hope to make me understand how you make your hacks just the idea
It could help us if you tell us which game you're trying to hack. Also yes, depending on your game there are variables hold on the server to avoid hacking them. The only solution to hack it would to hack the server and that's something you shouldn't even try since it can bring you directly into prison. :p

ninomino19

May 12, 2015
It could help us if you tell us which game you're trying to hack. Also yes, depending on your game there are variables hold on the server to avoid hacking them. The only solution to hack it would to hack the server and that's something you shouldn't even try since it can bring you directly into prison. :p
thanks for reply the game is rappelz

Well if someone is hacking money it is a single player game. None of the hacks on this website hack money in a Multiplayer game. That goes beyond cheating and I would consider it exploiting and especially in a mmo style game that has the opportunity to ruin the game and make hackers lots of money which why it is so difficult, leave it to da experts. Keep working on your single player trainers and you'll learn alot. :)
thank you for reply but i never try to hack the menoy but every thing lvl,items,dmg,no cool time even wall hack but nothing i saw many people hacked game like my game with just cheat engine

see that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI5hnZPoRck he hacked almost every thing with just cheat engine
and thanks

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
thank you for reply but i never try to hack the menoy but every thing lvl,items,dmg,no cool time even wall hack but nothing i saw many people hacked game like my game with just cheat engine
see that he hacked almost every thing with just cheat engine
First of all, your posted about hacking your money previously.

You are talking about rappelz but are referencing a video for cabal. He changes the values being displayed on the screen on the client side. When does he log out and log back in to show you that the server accepted his hacked values? Never?

We want to help you but you have to listen and put in more effort!

ninomino19

May 12, 2015
sorry i just understand once says that wrong address and once say impossible i just want to understand what i see from the videos and was playing cabals years ago they hacked the lvl like video , location , wall hack and many thing i tried it not just on screen the other can see my lvl 120 and my lvl was 60 i didn't say that i need to havk money i just try to hack the number of weapons for example
to increase
and soryy if i don't listen but i just angry because i was year

Last edited:

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
*cough* packet editing *cough*. Fairly certain you can send packets in Maple Story to duplicate money and such (Not sure if they've changed it or not), high risk of being bant heh.

ninomino19

May 12, 2015
i knew that there are a way to stop server to sent data to game and edit it i did that with charles years ago but with chrome and firefox not games bucause in games it is not working if any one have a program to edit sent data please help me and learn me and thanks

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
@ninomino19

Please read our rules: https://guidedhacking.com/showthread.php?6104-Rules-of-the-Forum!

Section 2
Article #1 - Requests
Requesting help with an issue you've encountered is 100% permitted and even encouraged. However, requesting hacks for games is now prohibited. This includes asking how to make aimbots, ESP, or other specific hacks having done no research yourself. These threads will be immediately deleted and you will receive an infraction!
You have to ask yourself, what is your goal with this thread? Do you want to have a high level rappelz character or do you want to learn how to hack video games?

If you want to learn how to hack video games read these threads:

https://guidedhacking.com/showthread.php?4348-Read-Before-Asking-(Especially-Aimbot-amp-ESP)-10
https://guidedhacking.com/showthread.php?4240-(Read-before-posting)-How-to-ask-questions-10
https://guidedhacking.com/showthread.php?518-Starting-Your-Journey-Into-Hacking-10

Learn how to use Cheat Engine, and when you are ready do Fleep's trainer tutorial:
https://guidedhacking.com/showthrea...Trainer-amp-DLL-Injection-DIFFICULTY-2-10-9-5

If you follow these directions we will help you, if you do not we will be forced to moderate your posts.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods