help pls !! :'(

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

nyan

Aug 1, 2012
i need some help
im trying to retrieve a password from one file but its so difficult. I can't remember that and i need someone to quit the pass or say me what is the password...
this is the link to download the file with password:
ty for trying to retrieve it...
pls post the pass if you get it
:(

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
There are WinRar Password Crackers. I won't link for obvious reasons. A quick search and you'll find one.

Crazywink

nyan

Aug 1, 2012
yea but that not all. I have tryed some and no one works,or i have to wait many days. That's why i'm searching for help, and the password is very difficult so i thought one person of this site could hack it. pls reply with answers :)

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
nyan said:
yea but that not all. I have tryed some and no one works,or i have to wait many days. That's why i'm searching for help, and the password is very difficult so i thought one person of this site could hack it. pls reply with answers :)
Well in that case, if the password is complicated, don't even wonder about brute forcing it, unless you have a NASA computer at your hands (which you obvivously don't) :p

As of cracking in general - you've came to the wrong forums :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods