Help Picking Out A PC?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

AlphaAnonymous

*Creating A Perfect World
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2012
Hello Members Of GH Forums,

I was wondering what's the "BEST" computer I can get with $700 - $750. And were talking about specs wise.

Thanks to anyone that gives some help.
-Austin

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Are you looking for a pre-assembled computer? Cuase personally, I like building my own, that way you can pick what you want more of and what you want less of, cause often times you pay more for features that are included that you'll never even use. :)

AlphaAnonymous

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2012
crazywink said:
Are you looking for a pre-assembled computer? Cuase personally, I like building my own, that way you can pick what you want more of and what you want less of, cause often times you pay more for features that are included that you'll never even use. :)
Yes, I am talking about a pre-assembled one. I don't know how to build my own computer sadly.

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
What would be the purpose of the computer? :) A gaming computer?

AlphaAnonymous

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2012
crazywink said:
Gaming, Coding, Hack Making, and Music making(Using a software such as FLStudio to create music). That's mainly it.

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
AustinRush said:
crazywink said:
Gaming, Coding, Hack Making, and Music making(Using a software such as FLStudio to create music). That's mainly it.
More than 8gb's of RAM definetly if you are serious music maker in FLStudio :D

Zack

Aug 8, 2012
I would suggest you to learn how to build your own computer..It's realy easy. You can adapt it to your needs and you'll save some €$£.

AlphaAnonymous

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2012
Zack said:
I would suggest you to learn how to build your own computer..It's realy easy. You can adapt it to your needs and you'll save some €$£.
Can you provide some links to some tutorials for building your own computer? Because I don't want to end up building my own then wire something incorrectly and end up busting up the whole system.

AlphaAnonymous

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2012
c5 said:
AustinRush said:
crazywink said:
More than 8gb's of RAM definetly if you are serious music maker in FLStudio :D
I wouldn't really consider myself as "Serious" FLStudio user. I make music on my own time just for fun, same concept goes for coding, and hack making.

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
AustinRush said:
Zack said:
Can you provide some links to some tutorials for building your own computer? Because I don't want to end up building my own then wire something incorrectly and end up busting up the whole system.
You won't definetly bust it up, I'm pretty sure but in general you have to make sure every piece sits/goes with the other piece you decide to have there ;)

Extreme

Aug 16, 2012
That is my budget too. I want to buy best components, but to be included in that budget. I will build it. I just need your opinion/list of components which I should buy.

AlphaAnonymous

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2012
c5 said:
AustinRush said:
Zack said:
You won't definetly bust it up, I'm pretty sure but in general you have to make sure every piece sits/goes with the other piece you decide to have there ;)
Can you list components I will need to build the computer?

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Case, psu ( power supply unit ), motherboard, hard drive/ssd, RAM, motherboard, processor, video card, and if motherboard doesn't already have some built in things you will have to get them too :)

AlphaAnonymous

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2012
c5 said:
Case, psu ( power supply unit ), motherboard, hard drive/ssd, RAM, motherboard, processor, video card, and if motherboard doesn't already have some built in things you will have to get them too :)
Is it possible to replace the processor, RAM, and graphics card in my current laptop? Or is it not possible?

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Very unlikely unless you're dealing with high end laptops for processor, replacing will be possible but not upgrading.
Ram you will most probably be able to add some more(check your motherboard's memory limit)
Graphics card, very rarely you will be able to upgrade as graphics are almost always a soldered chipset. Newer laptops may be upgradable.

Fleep

m0v

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Jun 11, 2012
It's all possible but there we go again because it's expensive and it doesn't get good well every time I made it with my old laptop and after one year he died :mad: so if u wanna have more power and more changes than go and make an own pc it's even better cheap prices and it's easy to change the hardware without damage the rest like in laptop

AlphaAnonymous

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2012
Fleep said:
Very unlikely unless you're dealing with high end laptops for processor, replacing will be possible but not upgrading.
Ram you will most probably be able to add some more(check your motherboard's memory limit)
Graphics card, very rarely you will be able to upgrade as graphics are almost always a soldered chipset. Newer laptops may be upgradable.

Fleep
Is there a way you can check to see if my computer is eligible to upgrade those components?

m0v

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Jun 11, 2012
I don't have actually so much knowledge of that so sorry I think the best way would be if u get to your pc shop and ask them with the pc's I got more knowledge

AlphaAnonymous

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2012
Is it possible to upgrade components in a Desktop Computer? I'm sure it's more likely possible to upgrade components in a Desktop rather then a laptop.

m0v

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Jun 11, 2012
Mean change them or only update? If you mean only update than u can only overclock them and put some better cooler or something like that that's overclocking but the question is than if your hardware components are good for that or not

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods