Solved [Help]OllyDBG && OS

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
Hey ya guys :D ,
Im trying to find a offset for the player_base of CSS called 'm_vecPunchAngle' .
So I searched around in olly in the client.dll of it and got what you see in the attached screenshot :)
My Question is how to find out the static address of it or the os for the player_base :eek:
Please notice I already tried to take the left addy which is in the selected line and put it into ce for scanning its base,
onliest problem here is that olly freezes css and if i close olly css closes as well....aaaand cuz its not the base addy, it changes after restart ... xD
So any ideas ? Would be rly nice to know howto find os or base addy in olly or just know how to detach it without closing css .... xD

,greetings GAFO :3

ps: please dont mind my bad english today, ima bit drunk :S

Attachments

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
I know you might be annoyed at this response, but after doing a little bit of digging onto what you want, I realized exactly what you want. A CSS no spread/recoil...

Here is your answer: https://bit.ly/1d7Fnbr
yup I am because of two reasons, I hate the side lmgtfy.com xD and Im fcing not interested in no-spread, no-recoil at all atm, I just wanna know howto find os or base addys in olly and not CE and I already searched around.
At the end of researches I came to m_vecPunchAngle and some other m_ variables of css. Basicly you gave me a link of sides where is shown howto make a no-recoil with the m_vecPunchAngle but thats more than useless, cuz I already know the UC side etc cuz of my researches...xD

Soooo at all my prob is still there :
How to find base addys && os in olly ^^

and notice: too many ppl just post their found base-addys && os which is totaly useless for me, as long I dont know how to find them in olly, I mean I updated my css esp, aimbot, chams, 7costum crosshairs, no-smoke, no-hands etc but thats not the fcing point of my interest xD Some people are here to learn howto work with olly and CE and IDA quite good/perfektly and not to make threads about "Yeh I've made a hack for the game xx with chams and shit, here you have the .dll" I mean for lazy noobs which just wanna download the ready hack its good, but for me its useless as well, cuz such does not bring anyone forward.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
your no help and anoying, just shut your trap and dont post here if you dont know it or dont wanna help ;D
Hey GAFO,

Whether you were drunk or not. TastyHorror was just trying to help you and does not deserve such a comment. What TastyHorror said is true. Fleep does cover it in his video's.

Use the patterns I gave you. They will get you to the Player Base, Entity Array and the Radar Struct. Or, you could use the SDK and do it through there.

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
Hey GAFO,

Whether you were drunk or not. TastyHorror was just trying to help you and does not deserve such a comment. What TastyHorror said is true. Fleep does cover it in his video's.

Use the patterns I gave you. They will get you to the Player Base, Entity Array and the Radar Struct. Or, you could use the SDK and do it through there.
Bro !
I do not want "Player Base, Entity Array and the Radar Struct" . I want to know if I search for any referenced string like in the shown picture, how to freaking get the static addy or os of it WITHOUT ce =.=
And he was trying to help me ? All he did is send me a https://lmgtfy.com/ about sth I dont need (and its still anoying if ppl send such) and then he told me to watch the tuts of fleep lol.
A help would be if he would say : "Yeh your grab the left non-static addy you want, do ... with it and you have your static one" (... = what to do) That would be a help lol. <.<

EDIT: but yeh your somehow right bro, i shouldnt be unfriendly if im drunk, even if such is anoying, sorry Tasty >.<

EDIT2: solved the problem on my own, no-flash is now working as well heh ;D

Last edited:

TastyHorror

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Oct 11, 2012
I don't take your comments personally, and I understand how you feel. I am glad you solved your issue.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods