Solved Help me to hack AK2 Online

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

phanitmeaz

Aug 4, 2017
I don't know, this page doesn't help me, or i don't find it yet. Im really looking for undetected Cheat engine to hack AK2 online(best fps game in ASEAN), but no one can help. :( Could you make a tutorial about how to bypass this game? Could u spend a little time on it? This game is really fun for hacking ..... ! :megusta:

This is game link : http://ak.sabay.com

Video from a guy who can hack this game, but he won't tell anyone how to hack this game. :(

https://youtu.be/qkDTVS1S1vs

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
phanitmeaz noone is going to help you bypass this anticheat, if you have specific questions about detection methods you have reverse engineering from their anti-cheat then someone can help. But "how to bypass" isn't going to get you any help. There is some various info about anti-cheat here. Basically if you want to bypass it yourself, you will need years of experience and need to understand "anti-debug" concepts

Teuvin

now I am become Death
Dank Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Dec 8, 2016
Hi, please take a look at the rules before posting.

No Hack Requests
Asking for someone to hack your game for you, for free or paid or asking where to find hacks is forbidden.

Requesting Help Without Effort is Prohibited

You must post all the necessary information in order for us to be able to help you. That means, post your code, what game you're hacking, what OS you use etc...
Requesting help without doing adequate research is prohibited.
No Begging!
How to Ask Questions

If the game is so easy to hack why won't you hack it yourself? It looks pretty shitty and like doesn't have a anticheat you can just do whatever you want with it.
Try looking at some Reverse Engineering tutorials from Guidedhacking youtube channel and learning how to use Cheat engine.
Don't ask for anyone to hack the game for you without you even trying.

Cheat engine tutorials
Reverse engineering tutorials

phanitmeaz

Aug 4, 2017
Im not a noop in scanning code address. At least, I know how to snan pointer, what is offset, what is address and also know a little technique to scan fun address to hack game. I also be able to make a trainer via c++. But i have only one problem. That's bypassing anticheat on that game. It's very fucking hard. And the reason I asked like that because I really didn't find any tutorials how to bypass that anti cheat affectively. That anti cheat is called (apex protection). You can download at : ak.sabay.com and teat it. Sorry for my English .....

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods