Solved Help identifying parameters

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Cy63R

Apr 25, 2017
Hello,

I have this game running ue3, I want to create a trainer to enable mount flight in non-fly zones for instance inside dungeons/ or part maps where you're not allowed to fly. Each map has its own parameters that require changing but ultimately they could all be changed from one source. Is there a way to identify the initial parameters.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. :)

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Put a breakpoint on the key press detection function, press your mount key bind, follow the code and reverse engineer everything. Look for comparisons because the game logic has to check if this is a flyzone or NoFlyZone before it lets you mount. If the game displays a "you can't fly here", find that string and trace backwards. Sounds like this could be very complicated, hope you're ready for the challenge

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
Have you looked at the function in IDA?
Try to follow the logic, figure out what the function is doing with each parameter. See what other pieces of data are initialized with the arguments that are being passed in. Use Reclass to get a good look at the different objects the function modifies. This can sometimes be really easy, and sometimes it can be a bitch and a half depending on the size of the function and its complexity.

I cover this a bit in this video, figuring out the parameters for a simple function in Assault Cube.

Cy63R

Apr 25, 2017
I'm not familiar using IDA. Reclass looks to be a great tool I'll check it out.

So far, tracing the strings that displays looks to be the better option, I'll see how it goes from there. Thanks for the input. :)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods