Solved [Help] Icy Tower -->*There are no static address

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

jamesst20

The Future Hacker
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Apr 1, 2013
Hi,

I am trying to make a trainer for the game Icy Tower v1.5.1.

My problem is not finding the offsets, it's finding the static offsets. It seems like there are no static pointer at all. Pointer Scan --> Always end up with no result. Manual Scan --> Most of the time no pointer found on level 1, and if there is a pointer found, it is green so said to be static but after restarting the game, this pointer points to 00000000.

Exemple #1 :
Let's say I want to find the offset that holds the current floor number I am standing on (no combo).
1. Jump on first floor -->Search for number 1 (4 bytes)
2. Jump on second floor --> Search for number 2 (4 bytes)
3. Jump on third floor --> Search for number 3 (4 bytes)
4. Jump on second floor --> Search for number 2 (4 bytes)
5. Keep going until you have like 3 or 4 variables.

You might notice there is 1 or 2 green offsets. Well believe me or not, those will not be valid after game restart. Anyway, those appears to be readonly.
For the black offsets. To figure out which is the correct one, freeze one of them to '-2' until the combo keep increasing like crazy. You will know you have the correct offset. I have tried manual scan, pointer scan and much more to figure out a static pointer, but I failed everytime, and when I did find a static pointer to it, it seems to not point to the correct place after a game restart or just point to 00000000.

It's odd because I have done few trainers for other games with no issue.

If anyone could have a look and explain me what is going on, I would be really thankful

Thanks

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
Find player HP or whatever stats your character uses, and either browse memory region or use dissect the data structure and looking for changing values when you jump/move then run a pointer scan against it

jamesst20

The Future Hacker
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Apr 1, 2013
Find player HP or whatever stats your character uses, and either browse memory region or use dissect the data structure and looking for changing values when you jump/move then run a pointer scan against it
This doesn't not really apply since in this game there is no health. Just a character with floors, combo, location (X, Y) and none of them seem to be revelent in a structure dissect :(

jamesst20

The Future Hacker
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Apr 1, 2013
Most games don't use static addresses, you need to find pointers to the dynamic address. We teach this in almost every tutorial, do them
https://guidedhacking.com/starthere
Thank you for the reply :)

It has been 4 years, I don't remember if I had it sorted but your answer appears to be right. At the time I wasn't understanding properly, I thought I had to find a green address, but all I had to do is find a pointer that points to my address or at the base of the game.

Thank you :)

Reactions: Rake
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods