Solved [HELP] DirectX Hack Not working ( CHAMS )

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

bhupesh

Dank Tier Donator
Sep 9, 2012
Guys i need help i tried making a chams hack and rapid fire i downloaded direct x sdk 2004 and i put d3dx9.lib in properties and stuff. This is the result:
1>------ Build started: Project: SA NA [Kustomer COREHAX] CHAMS, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1>Build started 3/22/2013 2:34:02 PM.
1>InitializeBuildStatus:
1> Touching "Debug\SA NA [Kustomer COREHAX] CHAMS.unsuccessfulbuild".
1>ClCompile:
1> main.cpp
1>c:\users\sajwinder\desktop\blackandblue\d3d template fixed\d3d template fixed\d3d9.h(8): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'd3dx9.h': No such file or directory
1> d3d9dev.cpp
1>c:\users\sajwinder\desktop\blackandblue\d3d template fixed\d3d template fixed\d3d9.h(8): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'd3dx9.h': No such file or directory
1> Hacks.cpp
1>c:\users\sajwinder\desktop\blackandblue\d3d template fixed\d3d template fixed\hacks.cpp(1): warning C4067: unexpected tokens following preprocessor directive - expected a newline
1> Generating Code...
1>
1>Build FAILED.
1>
1>Time Elapsed 00:00:02.08
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
Need help please ;) Any ideas would be perfect Thanks!! Also im making the hack for my friends website :(

XR069

Mar 16, 2013
the reason you get that is you need to setup c/c++ directories inside properties for the include and library

xploiitz

Coder
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jul 26, 2012
in the zip file there is two folders labled "Include" and "lib" , point the include directories to include, and lib directories to lib

heres an SS of how to do the include....its the SAME exact steps for lib, just point lib to lib and include to include

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

bhupesh

Dank Tier Donator
Sep 9, 2012
Bro thanks but that's not my problem. The problem is that when I try making the hack 2 errors show up and talk about the font.
1: D3DXCreateFont
2: LPD3DXFONT
Those are the problems :(.. So please suggest me ideas. You are very awesome by the way. Fleep should promote you. And also please help me on the font thanks!
And reply ASAP please :) Thanks <3 I have the pics also:
gh2.jpg gh2.jpg gh1.jpg

Last edited:

bhupesh

Dank Tier Donator
Sep 9, 2012
1>------ Build started: Project: SANA Hack COREHAX, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1>Build started 3/23/2013 10:49:17 PM.
1>InitializeBuildStatus:
1> Touching "Debug\SANA Hack COREHAX.unsuccessfulbuild".
1>ClCompile:
1> d3d9dev.cpp
1>c:\program files\microsoft sdks\windows\v7.0a\include\objidl.h(11280): error C2061: syntax error : identifier '__RPC__out_xcount_part'
1>c:\program files\microsoft sdks\windows\v7.0a\include\objidl.h(11281): error C2059: syntax error : ')'
1>c:\program files\microsoft sdks\windows\v7.0a\include\objidl.h(11281): fatal error C1903: unable to recover from previous error(s); stopping compilation
1>
1>Build FAILED.
1>
1>Time Elapsed 00:00:01.21
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Last edited:

ndani14

Nick
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 27, 2012
I posted before only reading the first few post for some reason i didn't see the reset. Followed one of the link in chat.

D3DXCreateFont needs to have D3dx9core.h included at least according to msdn. Give that a try
You will also need to include the D3dx9.lib library
#pragma comment(lib, "D3dx9.lib")

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/bb172773(v=vs.85).aspx

I have seen a similar issue before, put the direct sdk include before the microsoft sdk.

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods