Solved [HELP] Debugging error... Please help :(

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

yge3d

Oct 25, 2012
My Room? o_o
Visit site
Okay... so... im a beginner coder, who can do memory hacking, but who doesnt know a shit about directx... So, i decided to try Fleep's Directx menu tutorial(Thank you fleep for your tutorials:D). Ok, my problem is that, when i debug my program, i get fucking like 70 errors in objidl.h, wtf even is it?... and yes, i use Multibyte characters set, included directx stuff, done everything that it requires to do this hack... Some1 experienced PLEASE help me :(

There's a pic of my error list; https://gyazo.com/c6fb50d4170e88797ebb7e070c2e9364

xploiitz

Coder
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
looks like there may be some colons and parentheses, or simple syntax errors at first, could you post the objidl.h source?

as for function returns a function, well like i said post the source! we'll be able ot help you better

AlexSleyore

Coder
Nobleman
objidl comes with the compiler, its one of its own lib files. this is because in your linker or your header includes, you are including the windows include before the Directx include, so it attempts to use the old windows one, when It should be using the one that comes with directx. the first answer on this thread is what your looking for. https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/F.../thread/9779c9ad-e20c-4d73-9703-a1a308775e4b/

edit: got that backwards, you want it to use the one that comes with windows, not the one that comes with directx

xploiitz

Coder
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
objidl comes with the compiler, its one of its own lib files. this is because in your linker or your header includes, you are including the windows include before the Directx include, so it attempts to use the old windows one, when It should be using the one that comes with directx. the first answer on this thread is what your looking for. https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/F.../thread/9779c9ad-e20c-4d73-9703-a1a308775e4b/

edit: got that backwards, you want it to use the one that comes with windows, not the one that comes with directx
*face palm*

didnt even think of that.... I did not even bother to think that it was a windows header file. Now I feel like a noob haha..

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts