Solved Help csgo cheat

• CSGO recently moved logic from 'client_panorama.dll' to 'client.dll', you must update all code that uses 'client_panorama.dll' and replace it with 'client.dll' or the code will not work.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

albertdumi

Aug 5, 2020
How long you been coding/hacking?
1mth
Coding Language
C++
Okay so if i m not allowed to paste i have a cheat me and my friend made its pre shit that s why i wanted to make a paste cuz neither does my cheat work after the update but i guess i ll update it till it is good so how do i make the src work after the update?

Kekz

Maybe Pasting
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 10, 2020
Okay so if i m not allowed to paste i have a cheat me and my friend made its pre shit that s why i wanted to make a paste cuz neither does my cheat work after the update but i guess i ll update it till it is good so how do i make the src work after the update?
Guide - How to Make CSGO Hacks - START HERE GUIDE
Guide - GHB0 - Game Hacking Bible Introduction
Read the big text on top of every post in the csgo section that tells you that logic was moved to client.dll client_panorama.dll changed to client.dll
You give 0 information on what isn't working, or where it's crashing. Debug "your" code and come back once you figured out what could be wrong.
Also, wtf is "not allowed to paste" supposed to mean. No one is gonna arrest you if you paste. If you just want to use a cheat without paying for it, use some open source from github, add a bunch of junkcode to it to change file hash and hope you don't get banned (you probably will). Why paste a cheat, I don't see the point.

abrn

Dank Tier Donator
Mar 13, 2020
You already got the answer in your last post why ignore it and make a new one?

Reactions: Rake
Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods