Solved Help creating ESP on MW2 PS3

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

E7ite

Jul 19, 2017
I have no idea where to start. I have made a mod menu for MW2 on PS3 using basic C++ knowledge, just I am a script kiddy because I used a bunch of functions created by others to do so.
I do have an aimbot which is able to find the player's location and what team they are on and aim at them. I was wondering if someone here could help me figure out how to get ESP working however.
I have watched a bunch of tutorials, but they are all for PC and I don't know how to get it transitioned to PS3. Any help would be awesome

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
First you need to figure the viewmatrix address and then figure out if it's column major or row major and then use one of the functions from this thread, read the whole thing

HexMurder

Arcane Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jun 7, 2012
Speaking as a former MW2 Patch developer for the ps3, i can tell you for a fact that the stuff you will find on this website is unlikely to help you. We deal with hacking pc games, first of all. You are looking to simply use functions that are literally already part of the game. All of the functions to aim at enemies or draw boxes are readily available in mw2s .gsc and .ff files. You are just going to have to figure out which ones to include and how to use them. Generally speaking, what you want to do is very easy. But you just have to learn how to do it. I'm sure this isn't very helpful but i would suggest you to learn some serious C++ instead of copy pasting everyone elses patches. Good luck.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods