Solved [Help] C# Trainer

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
What is this.i?

I wouldn't be surprised if the compiler is getting confused and i & this.i are actually one in the same because of variable scope.
I know in C# variable scope applies to variables declared inside of loops as well. So if you declare a variable inside of a loop, you can't reference that variable outside of the loop.
Either way, just set a breakpoint on that line of code and see what's really going on.

CodeBlue

Silenced
Jul 9, 2012
You get the System.IndexOutOfRangeException because you are trying to reference an index in array that is too far. That addition you are doing with i + this.i is exceeding the number of items contains in array.

Lukor

ded
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 13, 2013
Just use a different variable name within the for loop...
CodeBlue is probably right. Check what he said after you rename the index variable.

r4z0r

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 21, 2016
This.i is conflicting with the the i, they're basically the same in this case. I guess it is it.

Brandon.lite.92

Dank Tier Donator
May 30, 2016
Hello Guys,
Thanks a lot for helping me :) I changed this.i to s and everything works fine now... But still there is a little problem... This project is working fine with not writable Aobs but gives an error with writable Aobs!

Hope you guys will help me again :)

Brandon.lite.92

Dank Tier Donator
May 30, 2016
Can you explain?
Thanks for Reply Rake :)

d0 30 d0 49 00 d1 5e e8 01 2b -- Writable Aobs which are taken from swf file (AS3 flash file)

01 42 24 51 89 41 04 8B 45 10 -- These Aobs are taken from CE , they are not writable Aobs

----------------------------------------------------------------------

For Not Writable Aobs : i.imgur.com/FPXcvHE.png

For Writable Aobs : https://i.imgur.com/apbIEjq.png

For More Details : https://www.bing.com/search?q=SWF+b...=-1&sk=&cvid=B8BDEF41B46641CB8A8BE10E1198E603

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Thanks for Reply Rake :)

d0 30 d0 49 00 d1 5e e8 01 2b -- Writable Aobs which are taken from swf file (AS3 flash file)

01 42 24 51 89 41 04 8B 45 10 -- These Aobs are taken from CE , they are not writable Aobs

----------------------------------------------------------------------

For Not Writable Aobs : i.imgur.com/FPXcvHE.png

For Writable Aobs : https://i.imgur.com/apbIEjq.png

For More Details : https://www.bing.com/search?q=SWF+b...=-1&sk=&cvid=B8BDEF41B46641CB8A8BE10E1198E603
If the memory protection on that memory does not allow write access, then searching using "writable" will not find that AOB

If you need write access, use VirtualProtect(Ex) in your hack on the address range.

If they are not found in the SWF, then it is dynamically created/allocated so you can only find them at run time

Brandon.lite.92

Dank Tier Donator
May 30, 2016
Thanks again Rake :)

But as I am a newbie in C#, I don't know what VirtualProtect(Ex) is... and How to implement it to my code... can u give me an example/sample ?

Thanks In Advance :)

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Thanks again Rake :)

But as I am a newbie in C#, I don't know what VirtualProtect(Ex) is... and How to implement it to my code... can u give me an example/sample ?

Thanks In Advance :)
Hard to help when I don't know C# and neither do you :p

Brandon.lite.92

Dank Tier Donator
May 30, 2016
Yeah lol em still learning... you are good in C++ .. can u tell me how to do the same in C++ .I don't know 1% of C++ only know C...

Thanks in Advance :)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods