Intro Hello

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Bonez

Jun 5, 2016
Hello everyone!! Stumbled on this site wanting to learn just this, hacking games. I've done tons and tons of research on how to learn C++. Haven't found 1 video or 1 book, modern, on why for example include <iostream> include <Windows.h> I have no idea what those do. I couldn't find any explanation anywhere. Anyone that can guide in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Bonez

wolf22j

Coder
Nobleman
Mar 19, 2014
Hi, welcome to GH. include <something.h> means to include a header file from a 3rd part library or part of the c++ standard library. They contain code that is already written and defined for you to use. For example, from the <iostream> library, you can use std::cout from it, which lets you print strings to the console. <windows.h> is part of the Windows API, and allows you to call functions like ReadProcessMemory() and use windows defined types such as DWORD.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
If you're using windows api functions in visual studio, right click them and view definition. Then you will find out what .h they are in and will help you understand what libs/headers are needed for certain functionality. Another fun way is to comment out the includes one at a time and try to compile and you will see which lines have function calls that can't be linked :)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.