Intro Hello :)

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

rehack

Nov 9, 2016
Hi guys, rehack here !

I'm a senior software engineer and have been programming for about 16 years. I've used memory hacking before in the past and I have to say the tools around today have gotten a lot more sophisticated, and despite the learning curve I'm really looking forward to hacking and sharing my hacks with you.

As far as hacking games goes, this is really out of my element so despite my experience I definitely consider myself a newb! I'm here so I can learn how to effectively scan for memory addresses, record them, and write or use scripts to manipulate them. I'd like to make some friends and also try out some "crowd hacking" or "pair hacking" - as we do pair programming all the time at work and honestly you learn a whole lot more that way.

I am also interested in writing my own memory scanner and applying machine learning to it so I can see what AI can do with scanning and manipulation. It's just a fascination wtih me and really if you think about it, there is a ton of structured data in ASSY, so I figure I might try using ML with it to see what can happen.

I'm also here to figure out how to defend against hacking and writing anti-hack software - One thing that comes to mind is doing some tricks with memory but that would be very expensive performance-wise, so wow! anyway I digress.

Hello, I look forward to reading/writing and coding with you guys!!!!

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
With your experience you just need to learn the basics of game hacking and then you're gonna blow us away

Welcome to GH, glad to have you here!

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
pair hacking is something i've never seen happen before, this scene is very, uh... 'Figure it out yourself or go get fucked.', thankfully almost the basic strategies for reversing and creating cheats have been well documented and answered a thousand times; so as long as you're willing to look for the answer yourself and show you've made an attempt you shouldn't have too much difficulty.

Obligatory: Go get fucked.

rehack

Nov 9, 2016
pair hacking is something i've never seen happen before, this scene is very, uh... 'Figure it out yourself or go get fucked.', thankfully almost the basic strategies for reversing and creating cheats have been well documented and answered a thousand times; so as long as you're willing to look for the answer yourself and show you've made an attempt you shouldn't have too much difficulty.

Obligatory: Go get fucked.
I'm pretty sure the reason is because you have people that dont know anything about code or hacking in general and instead are just looking for someone to do it for them for free which is ridiculous . By pair hacking I'd want it to be with two people that are both good at coding - this is actually extremely effective as each person brings their own expertise to the table. It's not for everyone (not for introverts or people that are insecure about their skills)

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
I'm pretty sure the reason is because you have people that dont know anything about code or hacking in general and instead are just looking for someone to do it for them for free which is ridiculous . By pair hacking I'd want it to be with two people that are both good at coding - this is actually extremely effective as each person brings their own expertise to the table. It's not for everyone (not for introverts or people that are insecure about their skills)
Want to sit on my e-lap and pilot my terminal baby? I'll teach you my secrets.

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
Pair hacking's the shit, when my friend and I first started, we just reversed games together, it was super fun and now we both kinda don't suck anymore!

+1 Recommended

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
me and solaire were a hot couple no doubt, fun times learning/haxxing together

CodeBlue

Silenced
Jul 9, 2012
Awesome, another fellow software engineer. I like the idea of pair programming - always feels like the people I try to learn with know so much more (not necessarily a bad thing). Feel free to reach out via Discord or alternate communication if you ever want to work on a project or have questions.

rehack

Nov 9, 2016
Awesome, another fellow software engineer. I like the idea of pair programming - always feels like the people I try to learn with know so much more (not necessarily a bad thing). Feel free to reach out via Discord or alternate communication if you ever want to work on a project or have questions.
Thanks! I really want to learn more about reverse engineering, https://github.com/carpedm20/awesome-hacking#reverse-engineering

Right now I dont want to work on creating a memory scanning application unless its in node electron because that would be neat (lol) and not done before (maybe)

I'd like to pair on reverse engineering steam by finding out what is making it block the debugger, then figuring out how to patch it. I dont know how but it would be more fun doing it with someone else, and preferably someone who doesnt know either because hey its a more fun learning experience. What are your thoughts on this?

CodeBlue

Silenced
Jul 9, 2012
Thanks! I really want to learn more about reverse engineering, https://github.com/carpedm20/awesome-hacking#reverse-engineering

Right now I dont want to work on creating a memory scanning application unless its in node electron because that would be neat (lol) and not done before (maybe)

I'd like to pair on reverse engineering steam by finding out what is making it block the debugger, then figuring out how to patch it. I dont know how but it would be more fun doing it with someone else, and preferably someone who doesnt know either because hey its a more fun learning experience. What are your thoughts on this?
Eventually I would like to be able to do something like that. Especially if it were hampering my process. Currently, I am more focused on actually using the tools that currently exist to become more proficient with them. Then I would like to move on to anti-cheat protection and anti-detection methods. Somewhere in there I want to make my own tools and maybe write about it.

Rake;45643 said:
Those are awesome links my friend. Much more information than I expected to be available in the public domain.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.