Intro Hello!

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

RickySpan11sh

Dank Tier Donator
Jun 27, 2016
Hello Guided Hacking Forums!

First off I want to introduce myself, I go by the name RickySpan1sh, fairly simple name. Anyways, through my past I have worked mildly with a mix of ruby and c++, mainly focusing on c++. I as well have some experience with networking but just enough to place me above average, nothing to much. My long terms goals consist of getting better with injecting DLLs and being able to create game trainers for most any game. Right now I have some experience with the Win32 API, so thats where I want to push to get better with hacking. Lastly I'm glad to be a part of your fast growing community, I hope to learn and help from the forums, and to interact with you all. :satellite:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Hello Guided Hacking Forums!

First off I want to introduce myself, I go by the name RickySpan1sh, fairly simple name. Anyways, through my past I have worked mildly with a mix of ruby and c++, mainly focusing on c++. I as well have some experience with networking but just enough to place me above average, nothing to much. My long terms goals consist of getting better with injecting DLLs and being able to create game trainers for most any game. Right now I have some experience with the Win32 API, so thats where I want to push to get better with hacking. Lastly I'm glad to be a part of your fast growing community, I hope to learn and help from the forums, and to interact with you all. :satellite:
Welcome to GH m8, glad to have you here!

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.