Intro Hello

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

imbarawr

Feb 17, 2015
Hey everybody,

I'm Zacke, a 25 year old guy from Sweden who's almost finnished with my bachelor of nautical science after three years at university. Always been interested in programming and did some two courses of VB programming in high school. After that I started working as a sailor and the time, unfortunately, wasn't enough.

Since then I've been keeping up with some PHP and other fun stuff but finally decided to learn some c++ aswell. Been lurking here and on other forums for a few weeks. Been analyzing some scource code and tried to come up with new things to do, followed the tutorials and applied them to other games. It's fun to learn something new again. Also took the opportunity to get into a c++ course this fall, nothing serious, just something to pass my spare time. I think reverse engineering and creating hacks is a fun and rewarding way to learn how to code, which is why I've chosen it as my main way of learning.

Hope I'll see you all around here, I might not write alot of topics or answers but I'll be lurking.

Any questions or if you're interested in a free trip across the Atlantic ocean, let me know ;)

keto

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 25, 2013
Welcome imbarawr,

nice to see you in our community! Best of luck and don't be too shy to ask any question in our forum! :)
I might catch up on your offer, some day. I am pretty interested in crossing the Atlantic ocean :cri:!

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Welcome aboard, nice to have you here.
Any questions, feel free to ask:)

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
Guidedhacking boat cruise anyone? Welcome aboard mate.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.