Swift Games Accounts
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • ► You must register to download attachments!
Jun 23, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Hey guys,

I'm just going to start this out by saying I am not busty, nor Mexican. I just thought of a quick name once upon a time and this just happened.

Anyway, I hate using the term "hacking" because it's so vague. I prefer getting really in depth about "hacking". I'm quite familiar with RAT-ing people. I enjoy using booters to my enemies but I never use it for fun. I also wouldn't call DDoSing a hack either. It's just something I do every now and then (perhaps I shouldn't have brought that up).

I would like to learn code, I've never actually been experienced with C++ or Java, or any language really. I'm currently trying to learn C++ and hopefully in the future I'll have a decent knowledge of it.

That's basically all you need to know about me for now. If you like what you see, message me or something and we'll get closer ;) . But in all seriousness, I'm a cool guy (at least I like to think so) and I've probably written too much for a simple introduction. Thanks for taking the time to read this!

TL;DR : I am newb at hax

Yours truly,

Busty Mexican