Intro Hello! :)

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Alien

Oct 24, 2013
I thought it'd be to start my adventures here by introducing myself. My name is Sean, and my forum name here is Alien (Xenomorph-type, im a huge fan) and on mpqh my name is ActionTurnip. I have 180 posts there but only started posting ayear after my account creation, so here I plan on posting form start. I found out about this website on Fleep's youtube channel and focus my time and energy into A.V.A - Alliance of Valiant Arms. Playing for 3-4 years and they've been a blast. Hope to see you around guys, later!

NTvalk

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 6, 2013
Welcome and good luck. Have you released any cheats before?

Alien

Oct 24, 2013
Welcome and good luck. Have you released any cheats before?
No I haven't :/ I don't know how to code but I'm thinking of starting here. Lots of people say there's loads of friendly and experienced hackers that are willing to help, so it seems great :)
Also is this forum hacks only? No misc. sections or anything? If it's hacks only people like me can't really get involved :/ Also you should have sections for different games, it would help me to navigate more effectively.

Last edited:

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Maybe we can look into adding those sections, anyone in specific recommend you to the site or just general?

Fleep

NTvalk

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 6, 2013
No I haven't :/ I don't know how to code but I'm thinking of starting here. Lots of people say there's loads of friendly and experienced hackers that are willing to help, so it seems great :)
Also is this forum hacks only? No misc. sections or anything? If it's hacks only people like me can't really get involved :/ Also you should have sections for different games, it would help me to navigate more effectively.
I agree with this, a non hacking section and sections for different games would be cool :)

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
I agree with this, a non hacking section and sections for different games would be cool :)
It would be awesome if we could make something like adress-topics in every game section where we can share important adresses. That would save very much time for hundreds of people. :)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.