Intro Hello there !

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

artania

Dank Tier Donator
Jun 18, 2012
Hello guidedhacking members, my name is artania, I am from France and I am 17 years old.

I started programming at the age of 12 and was always ready to learn new tricks.
I registered a long time ago, after discovered Fleep's youtube tutorials on how to make an aimbot, but at this time I was too young and I didn't understand too much programmation.
Year after year I have improved my skills and I got better in different languages such as Visual Basic, C++, Python, ..., I also learned some basics in hacking (memory editing, packets editing, ...).
I registered on this forum to learn, help and get help and I hope I will be useful in your community.
Feel free to ask me questions.

Kind regards,
artania.

Last edited:

MasterG

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Mar 14, 2015
Make sure you do not breack any rule or Rake's ban hammer will hit you :trollface:
Am I right Rake?

artania

Dank Tier Donator
Jun 18, 2012
Thanks to everyone for your welcome ! :) And don't worry I have already read the rules and all help posts to start on this forum

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.