Intro Hello, I'm Injectulate.

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Injectulate

Jul 12, 2012
I previously have a few months of experience in Java, and was developing illegal applications. Mostly stuff for stress testing, so technically you could argue that it's legal. I have taken interest in having an advantage in online games, and have made the choice to switch to C++ since it better suits what I'm interested in. No, I don't use this name anywhere else. I use a unique name on every forum to make it harder for people to pull stuff up on me when they attempt to dox.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to a friendly community with knowledgeable people who are willing to share what they have learned; as all education and information should be free.

Also, this is what really bothers me about C programmers :p

2:32 PM - Me: do you know what really pisses me off about C programmers
2:32 PM - Friend: what
2:32 PM - Me: the way they place their curly brackets
2:32 PM - Me: they need a entire fucking seperate line just to put a {
2:33 PM - Me: look at this s**t
2:33 PM - Me:

2:33 PM - Me: y cant they just do this
2:33 PM - Me:

K

Jul 10, 2012
Hello! Welcome. ;)
Do you know how to do d3d9 wall hack or Chams? It's for a online game, called Blackshot

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Hi and Welcome, To be honest the brackets are a preference, I personally like to spread things code out as much as possible for better readability.

Fleep

konsowa

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
Honestly im with Fleep on this one, it just looks better if u put the brackets on separate lines, so if ur making lets say a function u can easily know where it ends and starts, in short readability.. :)

Injectulate

Jul 12, 2012
K said:
Hello! Welcome. ;)
Do you know how to do d3d9 wall hack or Chams? It's for a online game, called Blackshot
No, quite honestly I don't even have any experience with the OpenGL library.

Fleep said:
Hi and Welcome, To be honest the brackets are a preference, I personally like to spread things code out as much as possible for better readability.

Fleep
Konsowa said:
Honestly i with Fleep on this one, it just looks better if u put the brackets on separate lines, so if ur making lets say a function u can easily know where it ends and starts, in short readability.. :)

Just some of my GUI code for a Java-based authentication system I made. Not going to start any arguments but I don't see how this looks dirty besides my comments.

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Code looks great, but once again its more a preference than anything.
Its like how some people use brackets when doing one line if's and others don't

C++:
if(Aimbot)
  AimCrosshair(PlayerData);
else
{
  AdvicePlayer()
}

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.