Intro Hello i am new

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

wei

Feb 1, 2013
Hello, i am wei, computer enginner student (last year)
I am new in hacking,boting, reading memory etc and i find this amazing forum and said, lol thats the forum i was looking for ;)
I am starting making a simple VW2010 app for read the health mana max and current, seeking hp mob and similar newbie start think. I donwloaded cheat engine and completed the tutorial hehe.
I hope I will can help and solicite help for similar thinks around games.
If u can say me a "how to start" or how you started will be fine :)

Thks all for reading and only say HELLO ! :)

Chuck E

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 2, 2013
Welcome to the forums wei!

I personally started out by doing some Java Programming as it's quite similar to C++. After that I started to learn the basics of C++, after that I read about the Windows 32 Application Programming Interface (ReadProcessMemory, WriteProcessMemory, OpenProcess). After that I started to go over to C++ DLL Programming, that way I can access memory way faster then externally. After you've read about that, you'll need to learn Hooking / Detouring. And... A loot of reading I guess.
Nice one Crypt, I made a note of that myself :)

Wei, get into creating things as soon as possible, starting with the Trainers. That's where I am at, and enjoying it.

It helps a lot to see something working , that has been created due to the knowledge you are gaining :)

wei

Feb 1, 2013
Welcome to the forums wei!

I personally started out by doing some Java Programming as it's quite similar to C++. After that I started to learn the basics of C++, after that I read about the Windows 32 Application Programming Interface (ReadProcessMemory, WriteProcessMemory, OpenProcess). After that I started to go over to C++ DLL Programming, that way I can access memory way faster then externally. After you've read about that, you'll need to learn Hooking / Detouring. And... A loot of reading I guess.
Thks for share the way hehe ; ) i will start then ...ReadProcessMemory. WriteProcessMemory etc because in computer enginery i made around 1000 programs in Java and C++ and C# ;)

Nice one Crypt, I made a note of that myself :)

Wei, get into creating things as soon as possible, starting with the Trainers. That's where I am at, and enjoying it.

It helps a lot to see something working , that has been created due to the knowledge you are gaining :)
I will do!! i like make programs that offer you the possibility to see if you are going to the good way ;) thks for reply
PD: btw i am still using ur party pluging in buddy ;)

Chuck E

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 2, 2013
.... btw i am still using ur party pluging in buddy ;)
Blimey, how'd you know that was me? :)

And I thought I recognized your name :)

It was bugging me... I was thinking "I know that name from somewhere" , lol

I got bored with D3 and Demonbuddy... then I did a load of work for GW2Buddy, but they dropped the bot :( So I figured time to move on and seek a new challenge, and then I ran across this forum :)

Of course it's meant a switch from C# to C++, as all of the Buddy stuff is written in C#. But I'm getting on with it and enjoying it. Actually, you can use C#, but I have made the conscious decision to go C++.

It's a real buzz to see your own hacks working, and I really can't wait to get into the FPS stuff... aimbots, ESP, wallhacks, etc.

Anyway, good to see you here, matey, and good luck and enjoy yourself :)

Dreamer

Jan 21, 2013
welcome to the forums wei :)

i have work with turbo pacel but longtime since new i jump in to CE and runing from there at the time with making trainers for fun :)
there is a lot of youtube video about getting starte with ce from fleep :)
nice to have you with us

Chuck E

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 2, 2013
Same avatar same name ;) i am a CIA agent
lol, oh yeah... one thing's for sure, I'd better never ever become a spy, I'd be caught in quick time.

Actually, ChuckyEgg on TheBuddyForum, but I am Chuck E on DemonBuddy Skype channel :) Chuck E is a newish handle for me. Originally I used Chucksta, then went to ChuckyEgg, now Chuck E.

Last edited:

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
Welcome toe the forums wei. Any questions don't hesitate to ask, and yes that even includes food recipes Chuck E

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.