Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Braindrool

Dank Tier Donator
Jul 28, 2020
How long you been coding/hacking?
~12 years
How did you find GH?
Google
I've been programming for most of my life but my experience has mostly been between application development and full stack over the years. Learning about game hacking has become a hobby of mine recently (couldn't have done it without this site!) and many aspects of it are still very unfamiliar. I'm hoping to continue exploring it and using the resources here! I haven't done a whole lot with it yet, but so far I've done trainers for Left 4 Dead 2, Orcs Must Die 2, Earth Defense Force 5, Assault Cube, Ravenfield, Star Wars BF 2, and a few others. Hoping to start trying out OpenGL / DirectX soon, so wish me luck!

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Welcome! OpenGL is really cool but you will save time if you go straight to D3D. You can still do my tutorials to learn but you may not want to spend 2 months learning OpenGL like myself and others have.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.