Intro Hello from Paris.

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Zack

Aug 8, 2012
Hello,

I'm a 19 years old guy, living in France & trying to learn C++ :).
I started PHP two years ago, and now I just achieved the end of a complet C++ tutorial.
I don't know realy what to do after this tutorial, so I decided that guidedhacking will be my first "practice tutorial".
My english is not perfect so please forgive me if I do some mistakes,and feel free to correct me. (However don't worry I can understand it almost perfectly) :)

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Welcome to the forums! :) Feel free to post anything you might need help with and we'll do our best to help you out! :)

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
As crazy said its nice to have you with us, your English seems pretty good so I don't think that will be a problem.
Just have a look in the tutorials section, both mine and the general tutorials as there is a lot of good content put there to work with

Welcome

Fleep

konsowa

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
bonjour et bienvenu a GH!! :)
my 3 years of french just came in handy lol
correct me if i made a mistake ^^

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Hello, welcome to the site :D

BlackPitchPL

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
Bienvenue sur le forum serait rester a entraîné pour vous dans votre propre bidouillage
Finally google translator just come handy :p

Zack

Aug 8, 2012
crazywink said:
Welcome to the forums! :) Feel free to post anything you might need help with and we'll do our best to help you out! :)
Thank you ! :)

Fleep said:
As crazy said its nice to have you with us, your English seems pretty good so I don't think that will be a problem.
Just have a look in the tutorials section, both mine and the general tutorials as there is a lot of good content put there to work with

Welcome

Fleep
Thank you very much for all your videos!
And by the way, thanks, too, for responding to my p.message!

Konsowa said:
bonjour et bienvenu a GH!! :)
my 3 years of french just came in handy lol
correct me if i made a mistake ^^
Bienvenu"e" Usually , you should put a "e" at the end of many french words, only if you talk to a woman, but I'm a shemale!!
I'm joking huh! You have to put a "e" because there is some words which are exceptions, and "Bienvenue" is one of them.
Weird language.. I admit.
Anyway Thank you !

c5 said:
Hello, welcome to the site :D
BlackPitchPL said:
Bienvenue sur le forum serait rester a entraîné pour vous dans votre propre bidouillage
Finally google translator just come handy :p
lol!! Your french is awesome!
Haha! Half of the sentence doesn't mean anything, but I understood the back of your mind :p
Thank you very much!

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.