Intro Hello everyone

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

mbkgen

Mar 19, 2013
Sup everyone, i am STN from deviated team, we are also a gamehacking and trainer making community like guidedhacking. Just found out this place searching for something on google and the place looks nice and friendly enough that i decided to join.

Feel free to ask me any questions you might wanna knoiw :D

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Hello STN,

I've been on the deviated forum sometimes and you guys got some good releases over there. We're a friendly community willing to help out other people and release trainers every now and then. Feel free to browse around and I hope you enjoy your stay with us! :)

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
Hey STN. Glad you made it to the forums. This is a great community that is helpful and supportive.I've seen deviated forums a couple times. Anyways hope you like it here and look forward to talking to you.

mbkgen

Mar 19, 2013
Thanks for the warm welcome. Wow i am surprised you guys know about dvt, i didn't think many people knew about it. Good to know

The nick Magnificient does sound familiar to me so maybe i have seen you before (on WOGH forums i think), can't recall exactly.

Anyway glad to be here, i am liking it already :)

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I've been on the WOGH Forum indeed. Yes, I've came across the deviated websites a couple of times while randomly searching on google. :3

mbkgen

Mar 19, 2013
Makes me proud of my memory lol. Nah you're actually pretty helpful on that site and its kinda hard to miss plus i am good with remembering people :cool:

dydrax

Jan 8, 2013
waaw deviated , i search trainer in google most all of it make by deviated team
i also like GTA old game trainer ,, it's give awesome experience than play normal game
sorry for my poor english ,, and in my country this team is famous too

iostream

Mar 21, 2013
Welcome and thank you for a link to your site! looks decent and free! who could ask for better?

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.