Intro HaVoc here.

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Paid Help & Consulting with Rake

HaVoc

May 25, 2012
Hey, I'm HaVoc.

I'm from Germany and my hobbys are graphic design, gaming, coding and much more.
At the Moment im just playing CSS and CS 1.6 and coding in VB.net / C# / PHP and a bit C++

So thats it.

~HaVoc

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Sounds good Havoc, Css can be a tricky place to test hacks because of Vac.

Anyway its nice to have you join us

Fleep

HaVoc

May 25, 2012
Fleep said:

Fleep
Its not that tricky, Vac is disabled in Offline / Local games and you can test it out with bots ^^
Online is a bit more tricky... but you can just write an external hack that dosent Inject anything and Vac and other Anti Cheat tools in CSS cant detect it ;)

and I think the Version of Vac that is used in CS 1.6 is realy easy to bypass ^^

S

Sleinzel

HaVoc said:
Fleep said:

Fleep
Its not that tricky, Vac is disabled in Offline / Local games and you can test it out with bots ^^
Online is a bit more tricky... but you can just write an external hack that dosent Inject anything and Vac and other Anti Cheat tools in CSS cant detect it ;)

and I think the Version of Vac that is used in CS 1.6 is realy easy to bypass ^^
ManualMap injection FTW ;)

HaVoc

May 25, 2012
Sleinzel said:
HaVoc said:
Fleep said:

Fleep

ok xD this way of Injection is undetectable

S

Sleinzel

HaVoc said:
Sleinzel said:
HaVoc said:
Fleep said:

Fleep

ok xD this way of Injection is undetectable
Nothing is undetectable, but ManualMap Method was never detected since 2005 ;)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts