Solved Having Problems finding Pointer for Coordinates

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Nemesis3212

Oct 25, 2013
Hello Guys,

i hope you can help me. Im trying something in a upcoming MMORPG called ArcheAge, maybe some of you know that. What im trying is getting pointer for the coordinates (X;Y;Z) of my Player. I already found the temp. addresses, they are actually pretty easy to find if you know how. The addresses are float values. I already tried to find pointers up to 15levels deep, no succes yet. Well... i thought i could use the manual version if the automated pointer scan doesn't work but that is also not possible, because the game refuses the debugger. I always get an error when i press "Find out what writes this address".. Is there any chance i can still find pointers? I know its possible, because there are already some hacks for this game but i dont know how..

Best Regards,

Nemesis3212

Update: I forgot to say that i only used Cheat Engine so far. If i should need OllyDbg for this, can anyone recommend a good tutorial?

Last edited:

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
If i should need OllyDbg for this, can anyone recommend a good tutorial?
This makes no sense because attaching OllyDbg attaches it's debugger and it will instantly close unlike in cheat engine.

If that's also the reason you can't use manual pointer scan, then try the other one (automatic pointer scan, rightclick and address). Or remove the antidebug because most programs will only use IsDebuggerPresent

Cyrion

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 31, 2013
In Debugger Options , use VEH Debugger instead of windows one.

Nemesis3212

Oct 25, 2013
Hmm.. this VEH Debugger also doens't work. This game has some sort of Anticheat system (AhnLab Hackshield). I tried the automatic pointer scan up to pointerlevel 15 but found nothing.. did you guys ever found pointers with more then 15 offsets or something similiar? Is it worth trying to go even deeper?

Nemesis3212

Oct 25, 2013
aP9TZHO.png

Am i doing it right? I found alot of pointers and already wrote some simple cheats in other games, but those had no cheat protection and it was very easy to find pointers.

Edit: I had some sort of success. I started a level 5 scan and it took ages, after about 40minutes i terminated it. After i restarted the game i had 2 pointers that SOMETIMES point to the right address, seems like they're switching between 5 addresses or so every once in a while. Sadly the Closed Beta Event ends in a hour so i dont have the time to make a full search on level 5 or above to really find some static pointers. Anyway, thanks for you help guys :)

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods