Solved Has CSGO updated their "anti-cheat" system yet again?

• CSGO recently moved logic from 'client_panorama.dll' to 'client.dll', you must update all code that uses 'client_panorama.dll' and replace it with 'client.dll' or the code will not work.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats PUBG Accounts

st3k

Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2019
How long you been coding/hacking?
~6 months
Coding Language
C++
So, it was a very small update today on CSGO: the update. After the update i tried injecting my cheat and crashed. Checked my offsets and they seem to be correct. However, when i inject with insecure flag i get no crash. The update is said to fix performance issues related to third party applications attempting to inject into CSGO. And also fix crashes related to third party applications trying to inject. Does anyone know anything about this? or have the same issue?

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I just tested and had no issue injecting with manual mapping to a secure game, idk if you are aware they updated 1-2 weeks ago and you have to manual map now

Also worth trying Extreme Injector just in case there is some compatibility issue with GH injector BTW (0.5% have an issue)

Last edited:

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
GH injector crashes CSGO every time I try to inject a DLL. I am using manual map but for the other settings I am not sure what works best.
Works fine for me, just tested it.

try with VAC disabled in a bot match, click the "Reset settings" button on GH injector and then inject with default settings. If that works, then eject/restart CSGO and then try injecting with ManualMap. DO NOT TOUCH ANY OTHER SETTINGS

From the GH Injector page:

1596590342791.png

Make sure you compile in release mode. If it still doesn't work, try Download - Extreme Injector v3.6.1 Download. If it works with Extreme Injector then post your entire project in a zip file so we can figure out why it doesn't work with GH injector.

If Extreme Injector also crashes the game, then your code is bad

st3k

Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2019
I just tested and had no issue injecting with manual mapping to a secure game, idk if you are aware they updated 1-2 weeks ago and you have to manual map now
Yea, i know. But i just put my stuff in the windows folder to avoid having to make a manual map injector. I tried to inject with manual mapping with the GH Injector but still crashed, I probably did something wrong. I'll keep on trying and see if i get it to work out. Thanks for the answer :)

Kekz

Maybe Pasting
Meme Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Jan 10, 2020
I've been having the same issue.
I only crash on Manual Mapping, which makes it kind of hard for me to debug.
Unbenannt.PNG

This is the exception I get. Since it's saying that it tried executing a nullptr and the Call stack begins in d3d9.dll
I though maybe the bytes that I zero out when hooking EndScene are being executed. I tried removing my EndScene hook but it still crashes.
It only crashes when I don't use -insecure and also only on the newest CSGO build.
Reverting to the beta 1.37.5.9 fixes the issue, although that's obviously no permanent solution.
I haven't looked into it that much since I'm pretty busy these weeks but if anyone has the same problem and finds a solution please let me know.

Edit:
I also crash with Extreme Injector using only Manual Mapping

Last edited:
Reactions: Rake

Sigmaa

Meme Tier VIP
Dec 14, 2018
I've been having the same issue.
I only crash on Manual Mapping, which makes it kind of hard for me to debug.
Unbenannt.PNG
This is the exception I get. Since it's saying that it tried executing a nullptr and the Call stack begins in d3d9.dll
I though maybe the bytes that I zero out when hooking EndScene are being executed. I tried removing my EndScene hook but it still crashes.
It only crashes when I don't use -insecure and also only on the newest CSGO build.
Reverting to the beta 1.37.5.9 fixes the issue, although that's obviously no permanent solution.
I haven't looked into it that much since I'm pretty busy these weeks but if anyone has the same problem and finds a solution please let me know.

Edit:
I also crash with Extreme Injector using only Manual Mapping
Could you exchange the zero bytes with a NOP instruction(0x90) instead?

Kekz

Maybe Pasting
Meme Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Jan 10, 2020
Could you exchange the zero bytes with a NOP instruction(0x90) instead?
Actually I already do that, I don't know why I said I zero it out. :retard:
Then my thought process makes no sense anymore. I'll probably allocate a console and place some printfs to see what's going on (since I can't properly debug with Manual Map) when I have the time.

reptili0

Not a Robot
Fleep Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Apr 23, 2020
GH injector crashes CSGO every time I try to inject a DLL. I am using manual map but for the other settings I am not sure what works best.

KF1337

*copies code from tutorials, then breaks it.*
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 30, 2020
[ TRUSTED MODE ]
– Trusted Mode is now the default launch mode for CS:GO.
— Previous Trusted Mode launch options have been deprecated.
— Instead, a new compatibility launch option “-allow_third_party_software” is provided to allow third party software to access the CS:GO game process.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Reactions: Rake

dretax

CIL Expert
Dank Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Mar 28, 2020
I haven't checked, but isn't GH injector using Native injection?
They begam to hook It.
danielkrupinski/OneByteLdr

Anyhow, they are atleast now iterating loaded modules.
The funny fact is that they skip anything that was loaded from the Windows folder.

C++:
for (module : modules)
{
    if(strstr(module.szPathName,"??:\\Windows"))
    {
        continue;
    }
}

reptili0

Not a Robot
Fleep Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Apr 23, 2020
Works fine for me, just tested it.

try with VAC disabled in a bot match, click the "Reset settings" button on GH injector and then inject with default settings. If that works, then eject/restart CSGO and then try injecting with ManualMap. DO NOT TOUCH ANY OTHER SETTINGS

From the GH Injector page:

1596590342791.png

Make sure you compile in release mode. If it still doesn't work, try Download - Extreme Injector v3.6.1 Download. If it works with Extreme Injector then post your entire project in a zip file so we can figure out why it doesn't work with GH injector.

If Extreme Injector also crashes the game, then your code is bad
Okay so I got working for the most part. It is only my internal aimbot that I made from following the aimbot tutorial. Aimbot does not work in manual map mode and it is an issue in my code that times out whenever I attempt manual mapping.

st3k

Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2019
The funny fact is that they skip anything that was loaded from the Windows folder.
I dont believe they do this anymore, i used to use that method but i can no longer inject after a recent update.

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I dont believe they do this anymore, i used to use that method but i can no longer inject after a recent update.
injected today no problem, use manual mapping

Reactions: st3k

tappineapple

Trump Tier Donator
Jun 6, 2019
not necessary if u are manual mapping.
Is it true you need to put external ones in the csgo dir or in the windows folder? (I've been working on internal ones so I'm not aware of what's going on in the world of external cheats 🙃)

st3k

Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2019
Is it true you need to put external ones in the csgo dir or in the windows folder? (I've been working on internal ones so I'm not aware of what's going on in the world of external cheats 🙃)
externals are not affected by the trusted mode update, so no.

Reactions: tappineapple

MrSn0w

Dank Tier Donator
Oct 4, 2019
Anyone else experienced problems with creating a dummy device to access the vTable? I needed to switch from this method because I always received "ERROR_ACCES_DENIED" (crash) and could not find the issue.

Community Mods