Solved halp plsssss

• We we are not babysitters, anyone wanting babysitting will find themselves in this section.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

TamedCookie

May 7, 2016
ok so i added fleeps aimbot code with fleeps updated esp by viking tiger and for some reason, it runs in task manager and there is no console so that aimbot wont work

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
pls anyone help
Hey man no offense but, you copy and pasted some shit and it doesn't work. Just like the other 59,000 people who registered for this forum. And of those 59k, only a few thousand of them have been successful at hacking. The reason is because it's a HUGE PAIN IN THE ASS :p If you want to be successful at hacking video games you cannot be focused on the end result, you must be in it for the long haul and enjoy the long arduous journey.

Your current goal is to have an ESP, and you're expecting to be able to copy and paste some shit together and have it working in 48 hours! That is just not realistic and even if you get it to work, you will have no idea how it works.

Instead of making your goal ESP in 48 hours, make it ESP in 6 months and write yourself an action plan.

Month 1: Do all www.learncpp.com tutorials
Month 2: Do the basic GuidedHacking tutorials
Month 3: Write some basic trainers
Month 4: Learn Direct X
Month 5 & 6: Slam your face into your keyboard for 60 days straight until an ESP pops out

You must be patient! I was coding/reversing/learning for 4-8 hours a day for 2 years to get where I am. I'm not a pro hacker but I know my shit and can exercise it. I hope that gives you some realistic expectations of what you can accomplish. And let me be a beacon of hope, for all would be hackers. You too can be 1337 just follow my example. If you need motivation I have created a thread for that very purpose

Also 99% of all questions have already been answered on this forum, I suggest you read as much as humanly possible and watch all of our video tutorials. Bathe your brain in hacking information and some of it just might stick.

Also please read the rules. good posts get good replies, bad ones get deleted

r4z0r

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 21, 2016
Explain more... Nobody can help you with: "It doesn't work".

TamedCookie

May 7, 2016
Explain more... Nobody can help you with: "It doesn't work".
here let me send you a video with that issue and another one:

might still be processing and the aimbot dont work eitther

Last edited by a moderator:

r4z0r

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 21, 2016
here let me send you a video with that issue and another one: [video=youtube;yAfO5ZqDHto]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAfO5ZqDHto&feature=youtu.be[/video]

might still be processing and the aimbot dont work eitther
If you followed fleeps tutorials the csgo offsets are outdated, you must change for the newests (this can be a problem). About the esp I can't help you, give a look at the offsets and check if they're outdated. Can be a lot of stuff, i'm pretty sure someone can you help ya.

TamedCookie

May 7, 2016
Rake;44000 said:
Hey man no offense but, you copy and pasted some shit and it doesn't work. Just like the other 59,000 people who registered for this forum. And of those 59k, only a few thousand of them have been successful at hacking. The reason is because it's a HUGE PAIN IN THE ASS :p If you want to be successful at hacking video games you cannot be focused on the end result, you must be in it for the long haul and enjoy the long arduous journey.

Your current goal is to have an ESP, and you're expecting to be able to copy and paste some shit together and have it working in 48 hours! That is just not realistic and even if you get it to work, you will have no idea how it works.

Instead of making your goal ESP in 48 hours, make it ESP in 6 months and write yourself an action plan.

Month 1: Do all www.learncpp.com tutorials
Month 2: Do the basic GuidedHacking tutorials
Month 3: Write some basic trainers
Month 4: Learn Direct X
Month 5 & 6: Slam your face into your keyboard for 60 days straight until an ESP pops out

You must be patient! I was coding/reversing/learning for 4-8 hours a day for 2 years to get where I am. I'm not a pro hacker but I know my shit and can exercise it. I hope that gives you some realistic expectations of what you can accomplish. And let me be a beacon of hope, for all would be hackers. You too can be 1337 just follow my example. If you need motivation I have created a thread for that very purpose

Also 99% of all questions have already been answered on this forum, I suggest you read as much as humanly possible and watch all of our video tutorials. Bathe your brain in hacking information and some of it just might stick.

Also please read the rules. good posts get good replies, bad ones get deleted
Ok /2short

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods