Solved Halo Cheats - Cheat Engine Help

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Srch_ndstry

Jr.Coder
Silenced
Oct 24, 2012
Has anyone been able to use cheat engine to make your life points like 1000 on halo 1 or something I tried to find the value but I couldn't...

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
So you've found the value but when you change it nothing happens? That's pretty common. First of all, are you trying it on a local game or in an online match? Second, have you tried searching beyond 4 bytes within CE?

:)
Crazywink

maymonaise

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Nov 4, 2012
I recently found out it is possible but through packet editing. But it's illegal. :/

velreine

Aug 27, 2012
I recently found out it is possible but through packet editing. But it's illegal. :/
That is different from game to game, some games like to throw alot of shit before using the packet to make sure it was sent in the right manner. - Just because you packet edit won't necessarly mean the game / server will accept it.

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
A wise old man once told me: "What are you going to do when the coppers appear to your door? - You ask them: Who the fuck are you?".

What are your chances of getting caught? ;)

Last edited:

maymonaise

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Nov 4, 2012
That is different from game to game, some games like to throw alot of shit before using the packet to make sure it was sent in the right manner. - Just because you packet edit won't necessarly mean the game / server will accept it.
Then my informational bubble has expanded, thanks.
A wise old man once told me: "What are you going to do when the coppers appear to your door? - You ask them: Who the fuck are you?".

What are your chances of getting caught? ;)
I can't +rep you for that so I gave you a thanks lol.

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
I can't +rep you for that so I gave you a thanks lol.
I mean it is VERY highly unlikely for anyone to ever notice what you are doing, unless you are going comletely berzerk and attempt all sorts of nuts thing like to exploit the server or whatever (or they have set up some packet filters to catch anyone using know vulnerabilities in that case) :D

velreine

Aug 27, 2012
I mean it is VERY highly unlikely for anyone to ever notice what you are doing, unless you are going comletely berzerk and attempt all sorts of nuts thing like to exploit the server or whatever (or they have set up some packet filters to catch anyone using know vulnerabilities in that case) :D
But if they know the vulnerabilities are there, why should they not fix them? leaving there open to exploit would just be plain stupid q:

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
But if they know the vulnerabilities are there, why should they not fix them? leaving there open to exploit would just be plain stupid q:
Go ask them, I don't know. Crappy engine I suppose. Go catch some packets in A2/A2Free then you'll see what I mean. (A2OA data is encrypted though)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods