Intro hai c:

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

HoLLy_HaCKeR

Oct 29, 2014
Hai, I'm HoLLy_HaCKeR, but some may know me as JustM3. I'm a beginning programmer that started programming c# in July, but i used to make random stuff on my TI-calculator. i learned C# by mostly watching youtube videos, but it were Fleep's videos that really encouraged me to start the real programming.

I'm active /used to be active on 2 more forums, which were about a minecraft server (has been a few months since i last played it though lol) and a having forum about a game called "osu!", where i have 2000+ and 800+ posts respectively. i mainly joined the forum because i needed some help and I'll looking for a new, active forum.

so that's me in a nutshell :)

Alex

Sober linux neb
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Nov 26, 2015
Hai, I'm HoLLy_HaCKeR, but some may know me as JustM3. I'm a beginning programmer that started programming c# in July, but i used to make random stuff on my TI-calculator. i learned C# by mostly watching youtube videos, but it were Fleep's videos that really encouraged me to start the real programming.

I'm active /used to be active on 2 more forums, which were about a minecraft server (has been a few months since i last played it though lol) and a having forum about a game called "osu!", where i have 2000+ and 800+ posts respectively. i mainly joined the forum because i needed some help and I'll looking for a new, active forum.

Hello and welcome to the forums!

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Hey welcome may you explain how you created that name? Also what kind of things did you program on a TI calculator?

And assuming you mean the osu! I know how the fk can you have so many posts?! And how can you like Minecraft.

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
Hey welcome may you explain how you created that name? Also what kind of things did you program on a TI calculator?

And assuming you mean the osu! I know how the fk can you have so many posts?! And how can you like Minecraft.
Minecraft is WICKED with the right mods, but yeah, boring as fuck vanilla.

HoLLy_HaCKeR

Oct 29, 2014
got the name a long time ago, and i was interested in hacking. on my calculator i made stuf like games (guitar hero clone, cookie clicker, tron etc) and the osu! forum is about hacking :p since peppy has put quite some work in his anticheat usually we're dealing with people complaining they got banned. and i made some cheats aswell which i share there.
yes, i know there are too much cheaters in osu! :p

and the reason i have a lot of posts is because i checked the forums more than times a day, and usually people liked my posts :)

edit: appearantmy you cant quote on mobile?

gmastergreatee

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Aug 5, 2014

Welcome to guidedhacking, you will find many tutorials interesting here and will learn too much from them. Enjoy cheating. :trollface:

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Solved Hai Guys I need your help pleasse help me C / C++ Coding and Game Hacking 7