Community HACKWAR #1 (win a steam key for "HORIZON ZERO DAWN")

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Are you planning to submit a cheat for the HACKWAR #1 Contest?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Icew0lf

Software Ninjaneer
Dank Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Aug 20, 2013
Hello! Rake has authorized me to start a community game hacking contest.

The goal is to develop the most creative hack for a free steam game, in a limited time frame. The prize is a steam key for the game HORIZON ZERO DAWN.

The target game which you need to hack is a free steam game: Andromeda One Zombies

It is a singleplayer FPS game without anticheat, this is what gameplay looks like:

The contest will run as follows:

Week 1: The first week serves to enable participants to register. You just have to vote to register.

Week 1 ends on Sep 18, 2020 at 7:13 PM
If there are less than 3 participants the event will be cancelled.

Week 2: After the first week, registration is closed and no more participants will be allowed.

You will then have another week to code the most creative hack for this game that you can. There are no limits or specifications, give your best!

Week 3: After Week 2 (wait until I ask you to!!!) all participants will post a short description of their hack features into the thread, if you want to include videos of your hack in action to convince the community to vote for you, you are free to do so. You have 48 hours to send me the hack SOURCE to GH_hackwar@gmx.net (just the Visual Studio files, no executables. Keep it as small as possible).

I will check if the entries are valid and the features you posted work.

The community will then have 1 week to vote for the winner. After the winner is decided Rake will PM them their award: a steam key for HORIZON ZERO DAWN

Be creative! Add as many features as possible to your hack and smoke the competition!

IF YOU'RE NOT SERIOUS DO NOT SAY YOU'RE GONNA PARTICIPATE
The Sourcecode from the HACKWAR winner will be posted public.

(Rake & me wont participate ofc).

Good luck to all participants!
Icew0lf

Last edited:

Kleon742

Feature Enthusiast
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Sep 2, 2018
Oh shiet.
Can you use public source codes / libs?
Users vote based on fav features and source code, or it's features only? Does the coding style / readability matter?

Icew0lf

Software Ninjaneer
Dank Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Aug 20, 2013
Oh shiet.
Can you use public source codes / libs?
Users vote based on fav features and source code, or it's features only? Does the coding style / readability matter?
No public hack sources exist afaik. and even if they do, everyone got the same requirements.
Users just vote based on features. the sourcecode is not part of the voting. I just validate if the features posted work.
If you post that your hack contains feature XY, but your hack crashes the moment i enable it, your entry is invalid. I will verify every entry send.

Last edited:

BDKPlayer

No hack no life
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 31, 2013
I knew there were bad games on steam but this one is impressive :D I won't be able to spend much time on it but I will try my best :)

• Haha
Reactions: Petko123

Icew0lf

Software Ninjaneer
Dank Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Aug 20, 2013
7 participants so far. no fear, you can't lose anything, only win. Vote to participate.

Reactions: Nomade

omegaweapontmod

I Know Nothing
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Top Poster Of Month
Aug 21, 2020
I can't wait to see this - such a good idea!

I need a bit more experience before I participate but I'll definitely enjoy seeing the results.

Reactions: Icew0lf

KF1337

*copies code from tutorials, then breaks it.*
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 30, 2020
I don't trust in my current skills to hack a game within a time frame :ROFLMAO:

I'm looking forward to see the different approaches of you guys!
(I'm watching this thread now, so i don't miss out on something)

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
the last time we did a hacking contest, most people just submitted simple trainers with god mode type stuff, so don't be afraid to just submit a small hack. iirc all the winner did was make a wallhack with opengl GL_DEPTH

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods