Solved Hackshield bypass.

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

aw1212

DIE
Dank Tier Donator
Feb 10, 2013
guy's did you know how to bypass hackshield? i know but the addies/offsets are outdated.

if you know the findpattern tell me. i will give you dumped ehsvc.dll. thanks!

Cyrion

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 31, 2013
There are tons of code like like the one you linked, but it's not useful if you don't know how to find the addies in the ehsvc.dll ..

aw1212

DIE
Dank Tier Donator
Feb 10, 2013
their's a lot version of Ehsvr. do you thing offsets are always same. :facepalm:

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
their's a lot version of Ehsvr. do you thing offsets are always same. :facepalm:
Of course they're not always the same, you are supposed to find them yourself (which you clearly cannot do), that's a HUGE part of game hacking. Now I suggest you start looking up tutorials and source code like others have suggested and actually start teaching yourself instead of being a lazy smartass.

aw1212

DIE
Dank Tier Donator
Feb 10, 2013
Of course they're not always the same, you are supposed to find them yourself (which you clearly cannot do), that's a HUGE part of game hacking. Now I suggest you start looking up tutorials and source code like others have suggested and actually start teaching yourself instead of being a lazy smartass.
i tired to use BlackLegend Ehsvr logger but the offsets are wrong. actually i really need your help. i think you din't even know how to bypass hackshield in Point Blank isn't it? because the hackshield in PointBlank is Different,

Cyrion

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 31, 2013
You can find a old HackShield bypass source code (with addies) , then find the dump of the game (and the ehsvc.dll ) of the same date , then u can find your pattern to these addies and use it to get updated addies on new version of ehsvc.dll :)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods